Fournette | Syracusefan.com

Fournette

Syracuse athletic department must have told him how to spell names ;)

Lol I kid, I kid. Cool tweet. Definitely seems like a good dude. And he's damn good.

Gotta love everything about this weekend. This was a great OC matchup.

Props to young Mr. Fournette, classy and tremendously talented young man.

PS - You can't buy that publicity. One of, if not the, top names in college football is talking about Cuse. Every 17 year old football player in the country is reading that.

Last edited:
and I see that dork Mike Lindsley had to reply with "Ernie". He can't NOT be a dork, can he? He just can't help it.

After meeting many last night and enjoying some buffalo tenders at the holy land (Tullys) with them, LSU has quickly became my favorite out of conference opposing fan base. I hope theres a future to this matchup. Truly enjoyable and I love Fournette's classiness.

Auburn fans were great, too. They really know how to do it in the SEC.
Back when we lost a close one to Tennessee in the dome, they brought a friendly, knowledgeable fan base - even though a lot of them wore Tennessee-branded sneakers probably purchased @ Walmart.

Love that.

This is a kid who gave away his Player of the Year trophy to the QB of a rival school at the awards banquet his senior year of high-school, and when told last week that he was about 30 yards shy of th eLSU all-time single game rushing record, said 'no, let those young guys get their first TD's in Tiger Stadium'.

He may win the Heisman on class and likeability alone - wouldn't that be nice for a change?

Love that.

This is a kid who gave away his Player of the Year trophy to the QB of a rival school at the awards banquet his senior year of high-school, and when told last week that he was about 30 yards shy of th eLSU all-time single game rushing record, said 'no, let those young guys get their first TD's in Tiger Stadium'.

He may win the Heisman on class and likeability alone - wouldn't that be nice for a change?
LF gets it! He's displays many of the traits (grace, class, humility) that have endeared the great Ernie Davis to all SU fans. What a great representative of your program.

Looks like ESPN Gameday is going to play a segment on LF in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Hey IF he runs all over us at least he has some class and respect for us. Rather that then some A-hole cocky kid. Hard not to root for him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom