Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

So if Brown is committed to Georgia until after their bowl game, when does he recruit for Syracuse. If you were GA, wouldn’t you want him to step away?

Wait Brown is staying until after the bowl games also? I thought it was just the Championship game this weekend?

Big E IMG_5734.jpeg

So if Brown is committed to Georgia until after their bowl game, when does he recruit for Syracuse. If you were GA, wouldn’t you want him to step away?
He’s recruiting for Syracuse now. If he is to stay until playoff he’ll be recruiting for Syracuse 90% of time going forward with a little bit of UGA practices/game prep sprinkled in

So the plan seems to be hire every young higo potential African American coach with recruiting chops you can and go get studs instead of dudes.

Paradigm shift. No half measures.

Make the Dome a place to be again.
The only thing better than a dude is a stud. Syracuse stud factory.

He Colorado’s lead recruiter for King James Edwards.
If we can have success and win next year with an easier schedule, look out with recruiting as we could possibly have the best recruiters assembled in SU history and possibly as a group in the NE in a very very long time if ever. In HCFB we trust. This hire is growing on me fast as this thing could snowball with success.

I didn’t say it’s a bad thing but and he’s definitely leveraging his network doing a version of Shafer getting the band back together, but there seems to be an aspect on how he wants create a brand to market to prospects. It’s to create a competitive advantage in recruiting. It’s fine.
No worries

Interesting group HCFB is putting together. They are old enough to remember watching when SU was the premier NE destination. I would love to hear why they came here (besides the money lol). Do they think their is an opportunity here?
He’s bringing in the perfect age range of coaches. Not too young that they don’t remember the 80’s & 90’s cuse. But not too old that they don’t know what “no cap” means.

What is the nature of the length of a contract for assistants? I thought I read long ago it was two years. Or is it generally year to year? Particularly with a new HC it could entice an assistant to add an extra guaranteed year.

What is the nature of the length of a contract for assistants? I thought I read long ago it was two years. Or is it generally year to year? Particularly with a new HC it could entice an assistant to add an extra guaranteed year.
Hopefully for life

I think today will be Coach Brown's last game with Georgia. It would be super awkward to have a press conference introducing our new coach on Monday while he is still coaching at another University. So by the timing of the press conference and the portal I imagine this will be his last game there.

I think today will be Coach Brown's last game with Georgia. It would be super awkward to have a press conference introducing our new coach on Monday while he is still coaching at another University. So by the timing of the press conference and the portal I imagine this will be his last game there.
That isn’t the word on the street but hopefully that is what happens

Perhaps is a negotiation thing for Georgia? Is there a number they want to release him from his contract? What's just compensation?

he wouldnt be the first to stay through the bowl game. Although i thought that was usually reserved for coordinators.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom