Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

Nunzio is going to be the QB coach, I guess they haven't updated it yet.
Thanks Phat. With all the QB's he's mentored I was waiting for the cuse.com listing as him as the QB coach. Plenty of experience mentored 7 All State QB's at Bergen Catholic.

Thanks Phat. With all the QB's he's mentored I was waiting for the cuse.com listing as him as the QB coach. Plenty of experience mentored 7 All State QB's at Bergen Catholic.
I just sent an email to cusekids.com which is the email contact of Syracuse Athletics asking them about coach Nunz. As it is, they have Michael Johnson and Nunz as tight end coaches. Hope they change it soon.

IMG_9415.jpeg

I might have missed the announcement. Has there been any official announcement from SU on the strength and conditioning staff?
I thought Jordan Barber was coming from UGA. Surprised nothing has been announced yet.

Doesn't look like any of the S&C has been announced yet and I notice support staffers have changed. Travis Green is no longer listed. He was an offensive analyst.

A few new grad assistants listed and he's keeping Fogg.

Doesn't look like any of the S&C has been announced yet and I notice support staffers have changed. Travis Green is no longer listed. He was an offensive analyst.

A few new grad assistants listed and he's keeping Fogg.
No Khalil Ahmad yet either.

Emmanuel Marc. Looks like Support Staff (Recruiting/Personnel)

Looks like he is originally from Spring Valley in Rockland County (lower Hudson Valley).

Was a star at Hudson Valley CC, where he was a JUCO AA and offensive player of the year in the JUCO ranks. Went to Delaware State, did well there. Played for a couple of years in the CFL.

Could we have gotten Brian Hartline as our OC since Ryan Day is hiring Bill OBrien for that job?

Could we have gotten Brian Hartline as our OC since Ryan Day is hiring Bill OBrien for that job?
That’s the dude I wanted to give a chance to. What he’s done both recruiting and coaching up WRs at OSU is insane.

that said Fran has a plan that is doing damned impressive things already, he deserves full support in who he wants coaching these kids.

Looks like he is originally from Spring Valley in Rockland County (lower Hudson Valley).

Was a star at Hudson Valley CC, where he was a JUCO AA and offensive player of the year in the JUCO ranks. Went to Delaware State, did well there. Played for a couple of years in the CFL.

You have to be an absolute dog to start at HVCC football and end up in the CFL. Yes, please. Give me all of the guys like that around my football team.

A little info on Stack Williams:

Some more on him. It appears he is a big deal when it comes to recruiting in Connecticut.

He played football at UConn and a lot of kids near Hartford look up to him and trust him.

He is from the Bronx originally. Went to Stepanic. Then URI and had a grad year at BC.

With the Pitt OC getting canned, Pitt has jettisoned almost all their offensive assistants.

He should help our recruiting efforts in NYC and places like Iona Prep and Archbishop Stepanic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom