Fran Brown Coaching Staff | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown Coaching Staff

He is from the Bronx originally. Went to Stepanic. Then URI and had a grad year at BC.

With the Pitt OC getting canned, Pitt has jettisoned almost all their offensive assistants.

He should help our recruiting efforts in NYC and places like Iona Prep and Archbishop Stepanic.
Every hire is so dang precise and calculated to re-establish the Northeast pipeline. It's beautiful.

He is from the Bronx originally. Went to Stepanic. Then URI and had a grad year at BC.

With the Pitt OC getting canned, Pitt has jettisoned almost all their offensive assistants.

He should help our recruiting efforts in NYC and places like Iona Prep and Archbishop Stepanic.
Was at Penn St in 22 as well

I understand millenials are leaving jobs at a quicker rate than previously, but this guy is at a whole different level. Not sure what his end goal is, but I'm going to wager a guess to say the more places you leave the less options you have in the future. And if you're always looking to leave, or leaving at the next opportunity - better or not - it isn't always going to be beneficial.

We had him for two months. Anybody know where he's going?

I understand millenials are leaving jobs at a quicker rate than previously, but this guy is at a whole different level. Not sure what his end goal is, but I'm going to wager a guess to say the more places you leave the less options you have in the future. And if you're always looking to leave, or leaving at the next opportunity - better or not - it isn't always going to be beneficial.

I've told numerous millennials with CVs where every job stay is 1.5 years or less that I am not hiring them becuase I need a minimum of 3 year's commitment (and based on their employment history, they will not do that.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom