"Fran Brown is already causing problems for Penn State football recruiting!" | Syracusefan.com

"Fran Brown is already causing problems for Penn State football recruiting!"

These PSU people make me want to vomit. No acknowledgement that PSU hired Khalil Ahmad away from SU initially. The arrogance that SU will be a “thorn in PSUs side” but will be devastating to Rutgers, Pitt and Maryland recruiting. The entitlement is 2nd level.

Instead Paterno got his wins back and they got some scholarships back, one was used to flip Cabinda from us. I despised them going back to my days as a student in the 80s, way long before all the vile information came out
They're so despicable I honestly wouldn't even want to see our players ever even share the field with them again.

Podcast highlighting PSU concerns with their Recruiting Coordinator Khalil Ahmad coming to the Cuse, with Elijah Robinson.
Love to hear other schools take on this...so many good quotes but listen for yourself (under 9 mins).
I can’t listen to that link. Wouldn’t work for me and I don’t see that episode available on my podcast app for whatever reason.

But i just listened to this one below on Fran Brown which was great to hear a perspective from PSU. And that was before we started to assemble our staff and Steal their recruiting cordinator Khalid from them. And now they lost their DC manny Diaz. They have to be pooping their pants right now.

We’re about to take over the East!!

‎Locked On Nittany Lions - Daily Podcast On Penn State Nittany Lions Football & Basketball: James Franklin vs. Fran Brown: The battle that could negatively impact Penn State recruiting on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
NCAA should have given their program the death penalty.
Regardless of what the NCAA should have done, the PSU board of trustees (the governor too?) and fans should have shut it down. Instead of protests on campus supporting Joe Pa, there should have been protests demanding the doors to the football program were locked up.

I’d also love to add a good Pennsylvania based staff member to recruit that area better.

Yeah. They’re sheeting in their pants a little bit.

Nah... well they are saying they are unhappy about it and then at the same time say Ped-U doesn't really have to worry because the caliber of recruit we'll be targeting will worry Rutgers, Maryland, Pitt, and BC - not them... their recruits are out of our league...

I hope Fran and team steals their lunch money and slaps them around the recess yard...

Instead Paterno got his wins back and they got some scholarships back, one was used to flip Cabinda from us. I despised them going back to my days as a student in the 80s, way long before all the vile information came out
I think it was the safety Daiquan Kelly, a safety, who then was kicked off the team a week into summer practice.