Fred reed | Syracusefan.com

Fred reed

Ish88888

All American
While i am posting this at the end of the first quarter, in game, my observation is we came out prepared and sound. We were ready to play, our young talent can run and play with fsu. However, our corners and safeties are poorly coached and personally woke up fsu and the crowd. We had an opportunity here. I believe these kids are more talented than their results. They are getting beat on simple post patterns. Everything points at fred reed.

While i am posting this at the end of the first quarter, in game, my observation is we came out prepared and sound. We were ready to play, our young talent can run and play with fsu. However, our corners and safeties are poorly coached and personally woke up fsu and the crowd. We had an opportunity here. I believe these kids are more talented than their results. They are getting beat on simple post patterns. Everything points at fred reed.
Fred seems to have a good background but these kids are always out of position not sure if it is talent or coaching might be both as we have not had a good secondary for a long time. If he cant recruit he should be gone

There are always 5-10 yards between our backs and their receivers. It's not just FSU, it's many other teams. No way in hell should receivers be 5-10 yards behind your safties. Never.

Can't blame the coach for the mental mistakes they make in the games... he got after Whigham after he blew that coverage

Exactly, speilman is excellent. These kids have talent, reed is not impressive putting it lightly. Whigs gas regressed in 3 years looked like a Sunday talent with his size and length but is always out of position. Our dbs are just as fast as other programs but akways out of position. Its time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom