Freeney to Seattle | Syracusefan.com

Freeney to Seattle

Some grey showing up...where has the time gone?

I still remember standing behind him in line at the Nottingham Peters in his senior year. I was 16 years old and I remember his thighs being as wide as my torso. He may have been on the short side for a DE, but he obviously still had great physical attributes and an incredible work ethic, both of which have taken him very far.

A testament to his talent and work ethic. Really, really impressive. It also reminds me how old I am...smh...loved watching that dude wreaking havoc on the hill...

I still remember standing behind him in line at the Nottingham Peters in his senior year. I was 16 years old and I remember his thighs being as wide as my torso. He may have been on the short side for a DE, but he obviously still had great physical attributes and an incredible work ethic, both of which have taken him very far.
Was sitting first row behind Cuse bench at Insight Bowl. Yelled at him to come over, he did and gave me a high five. Then he asked me wear the pool was, so I pointed to the direction, he and others then jumped in after beating KState.

So their leader has 6.5 sacks in 10 games, another guy has 4.5 in 10 games, and he has 3 in 4 games, and they cut him? Ok, makes sense.

Last edited:
Glad to see he's at Detroit. I like them a whole hell better than Seattle with Cheat Carroll.

Wonder if they simply used him to get info about the Falcons...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom