From ticketmaster chart | Syracusefan.com

From ticketmaster chart

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
It looks like there has been a bit of a surge this week ( Maybe with free kids and free students ) . A good walk up could get us 40. My estimate.

40 would be really disappointing

yes and no, From what it looked like on Monday no, overall yes, but then again I think we should sell out every home game.
Maybe that's one of the reasons Dr. Gross made the comments he made. If SU fans want to see SU in the spotlight again, we're going to need all of them for the home games we have. Here's to hoping the entire student body shows up.

Id take a crowd like nova for this game... But always should be 45 thou IMO

It's also employee appreciation day and I know a large # of tickets (2,500 or so) were given out/bought. I'm sure that really helped the overall number.

Its going to take some time to get consistent crowds back. We need a 9-10 win season.

It looks like there has been a bit of a surge this week ( Maybe with free kids and free students ) . A good walk up could get us 40. My estimate.

I think this is the ticket office trying to manipulate where people are sitting. To me it appears they closed some areas and opened others to spread some people out. I would be happy with 40k, hopefully it gets there but I'm not so sure.

I think this is the ticket office trying to manipulate where people are sitting. To me it appears they closed some areas and opened others to spread some people out. I would be happy with 40k, hopefully it gets there but I'm not so sure.

if that is the case,then it is total B.S. if the people who are spending their hard earned cash are being denied to choose where they went to spend their money.

if that is the case,then it is total B.S. if the people who are spending their hard earned cash are being denied to choose where they went to spend their money.

Pure speculation on my part, just a hunch from observing the ticketmaster page.

they have always done this. everyone does this. some do it buy covering the seats they dont want used. thats something i am surprised SU has never done with the upperdeck and corner areas.

Its going to take some time to get consistent crowds back. We need a 9-10 win season.

Good Luck with that. We win 9 and people will say we need to win 11. Crowd is what it is, we aren't winning 10 games anytime soon. 7-8 is the high water mark now that we are in ACC right now

IthacaBarrel said:
Good Luck with that. We win 9 and people will say we need to win 11. Crowd is what it is, we aren't winning 10 games anytime soon. 7-8 is the high water mark now that we are in ACC right now
and you are prob one of those joyful people

The fact that we are close and very well might sellout Louisville and Florida State is a good sign for the program. A few years ago this could not be said. It's all about taking steps, we'll get there and I have confidence in that!

40K would be fantastic -- that, as an average, would be respectable.

My father and I spoke with a friend of ours that is a supervisor at the university. She says as of yesterday there was around 32k sold. Not sure if that number came before the free student ticket announcement or not. I'm thinking 35k but I pray for 44k!!!! War damn Otto!!!! Let's go Orange!!!!!

Yep, that is the reality of our fanbase. And that's not a slight, it is what it is.

My father and I spoke with a friend of ours that is a supervisor at the university. She says as of yesterday there was around 32k sold. Not sure if that number came before the free student ticket announcement or not. I'm thinking 35k but I pray for 44k!!!! War damn Otto!!!! Let's go Orange!!!!!
Yuck!

"Tickets Not Available Online"

Umm, wouldn't that mean sold out?

I think we'll have a surprising (in a good way) crowd. There's people I work with who never liked cuse fb before buying tix to the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom