From today's ESPN Bubble Watch (Eamonn Brennan) | Syracusefan.com

From today's ESPN Bubble Watch (Eamonn Brennan)

I don't think the eye test is this one game is going to count for much.
possibly not, but it could count for something with any of the committee members that watched the game when SU is being discussed in the room on that Sunday afternoon

possibly not, but it could count for something with any of the committee members that watched the game when SU is being discussed in the room on that Sunday afternoon

It could, or maybe they were busy last night but had a chance to watch us play Louisville last week.

image.jpg

I don't think the eye test is this one game is going to count for much.
And they can use the L'ville game showing us getting run off the court. Or losing at home to a mediocre Pitt team. Eye test wasn't very good in those games...

NCAA tourney committee members...actually watching basketball games?

lol_anchorman.gif

I actually think it's better that they don't base their picks on watching games when you can't possibly watch all games, and some games teams look like world beaters one night and other games they look like crap. I am sure we have passed the "eye test" some nights and failed it miserably other games. Of course the eye test is often just used to justify a pick that does not work with the numbers.

If someone watched every single game, and was not biased by style of play or other biases (which are just natural) than sure let's. go eye test.

I actually think it's better that they don't base their picks on watching games when you can't possibly watch all games, and some games teams look like world beaters one night and other games they look like crap. I am sure we have passed the "eye test" some nights and failed it miserably other games. Of course the eye test is often just used to justify a pick that does not work with the numbers.

If someone watched every single game, and was not biased by style of play or other biases (which are just natural) than sure let's. go eye test.

Generally when people talk about the eye test, they just want it to count when their team plays well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom