FSU Game Thread... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonehead move by Dino to not extend the game and get it to 3 touchdowns maybe they fumble and we return one and then it’s a 15 point game. We weren’t converting there. Stupid.

Watch Bergeron... The kid has been better thanaverage overall today.. I will say it AGAIN WHY TF has this kid not replaced Alexander before today.. THIS ALONE says a ton about our coaches and how they are evaluating our guys during practice

i haven’t watched him this half but I watched him several series in the first half. He got wrecked several times. The OL hasn’t been much different or better. Too many sacks, too many penalties. The best thing about Bergeron right now is that he has a long future in front of him so he’s gonna get better and be a good one. Alexander only had a handful of games left.

Firing the coaches mid season would accomplish absolutely nothing. This isn’t a video game where you plug in a new item and get +10 strength.
But what we are doing isn’t working.

i haven’t watched him this half but I watched him several series in the first half. He got wrecked several times. The OL hasn’t been much different or better. Too many sacks, too many penalties. The best thing about Bergeron right now is that he has a long future in front of him so he’s gonna get better and be a good one. Alexander only had a handful of games left.

On a few of the sacks, Devito had enough time - just didn't pull the trigger.

Oh, and nice hands, Cisco.

How many times do you have to practice route with your WR and QB before the WR's get what they're supposed to do - gee was I supposed to go long or short Holy Sh**! ANd you can't tell me DeVito isn't aware when he catches the 12th man leaving the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom