FSU Game Thread... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think you get a badge of honor for suffering through the entire game? at what point do you realize there are better things to do than sit in front of the couch and be miserable?
Two things, I was just thinking the same thing and 2. you're here? Same question right back at ya

Give me a break he’s had guys wide open and throws it 3 yards out of bounds

did you read my post or are only interested in hammering tommy? Nothing in my post defended any of what tommy has done wrong. It was an OL post responding to OL posts. I’ll just assume you think there has been no constant pressure allowed and the OL hasnt allowed any sacks. I must be watching the wrong game.

PerfumedDisguisedBullfrog-size_restricted.gif

Dino has a big problem, can't play Rex,because that would be admitting that the previous staff could recruit better QB's then him.

did you read my post or are only interested in hammering tommy? Nothing in my post defended any of what tommy has done wrong. It was an OL post responding to OL posts. I’ll just assume you think there has been no constant pressure allowed and the OL hasnt allowed any sacks. I must be watching the wrong game.

The whole team is gahbage this year

Do you guys think you get a badge of honor for suffering through the entire game? at what point do you realize there are better things to do than sit in front of the couch and be miserable?

I don’t think I understand the question...

I mean...you’re here.
I’m just following this thread for the H0T Takes. i watched till about 21-3 and then checked back when it was 28-3. My 5 year old watched with me and thought a FSU tailgater was my aunts late fiancé. That was enough.

It’s 6 on a Saturday, don’t you have terrible pizza in the ovens to tend to?

Get off the board and sling your mediocre pies.

I’m just following this thread for the H0T Takes. i watched till about 21-3 and then checked back when it was 28-3. My 5 year old watched with me and thought a FSU tailgater was my aunts late fiancé. That was enough.

me too.

So why are you still here?

So much anticipation and hope two months ago. Most fan interest in years. All gone and it will be tough to get most of it back if they close out the year like this. Most new season ticket buyers are done. Recruiting has gone backwards. They’ll be transfers out. Dino needs to act like a high paid ACC coach and dump his buddies as they’re out coached as much as the players are outplayed. For lack of a better word, sad.

Who's ready for the post game thread about how the remaining teams arent good and we can still beat them because they don't have the same defenses as NCState and Pitt? You all know who's gonna post it too. Lol. Get ready for the S+P breakdowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom