FSU Game Thread... | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's ready for the post game thread about how the remaining teams arent good and we can still beat them because they don't have the same defenses as NCState and Pitt? You all know who's gonna post it too. Lol. Get ready for the S+P breakdowns
Probably won't hear much of that at this point.

That 10 win season might as well be a decade ago for all the good it does us now. We really blew that one

Its Syracuse, are you really surprised? It's why myself and a few other posters kept pushing the brakes when a majority of the board was making Orange bowl plans. That said even I didnt see this disaster coming. This feels like 2007 or 08, were in a world of trouble.

One of my worries is that film study is not translating to on the field.. That's why I have been stating that they need to give tommy a bunch of different looks in practice and before he and the o run the play.. diagnose what the position groups are seeing , what they have called, and what the responsibilities are for each group.. they have to go back to basics... you cant fix this until you do and get some of the film work to translate to real game.. it just looks different on the field

Florida State is kind of clownish - they act like a haggard 60-year old woman, who is acting like she's still 25, hot and relevant.

Sadly we do not appear to be talented or well coached. We have no one on offense or defense that consistently makes plays, someone that the other team has to scheme to stop. Our team seems unprepared and undisciplined every week. They regularly struggle with clock management and do not make effective in game adjustments. Very disheartening.

One of my worries is that film study is not translating to on the field.. That's why I have been stating that they need to give tommy a bunch of different looks in practice and before he and the o run the play.. diagnose what the position groups are seeing , what they have called, and what the responsibilities are for each group.. they have to go back to basics... you cant fix this until you do and get some of the film work to translate to real game.. it just looks different on the field
Yup - I bet they don’t do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors