FSU Game Thread... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened on the first two drives? Game was effectively over at that point.

FSU had 260 yards on offense in 1H.

Not everything is the fault of the offense/OL. The defense sucks on its own.

FSU was stuck at 13 points for a long time. Got decent field position. What did the offense do to help them out?

How many 3 and outs?

The defense has lost 1 game this year (though Tommy's unforced turnovers didn't help). The offense has lost 3. It didn't matter what we did against Clemson, but two interceptions in the red zone coming up empty certainly didn't help.

The defense is probably better than last year. The offense is gerg bad. And that's kind of ironic given that we have an offensive minded coach.

DB has obviously made the decision that 1. TD is going to be the QB. And 2. That he isn’t going to develop the feel he needs for the game standing on the sidelines. If, and I said “if”, TD is going to develop the understanding he needs, then he has to play. Welch will play when TD cannot.

FSU was stuck at 13 points for a long time. Got decent field position. What did the offense do to help them out?

How many 3 and outs?

The defense has lost 1 game this year (though Tommy's unforced turnovers didn't help). The offense has lost 3. It didn't matter what we did against Clemson, but two interceptions in the red zone coming up empty certainly didn't help.

The defense is probably better than last year. The offense is gerg bad. And that's kind of ironic given that we have an offensive minded coach.

what did you think the outcome was going to be when the defense got steamrolled on the first 2 drives of the game?

I'm going to go through FSU's game logs to see if they've done that at all so far this year.

That’s happened to us a bunch this season. NC State changed their QB last week, FSU changed QBs this week, didn’t Pitt change QBs or something too?

I remember when Dungey was asked last year who he thought would be the QB this year...his answer...Chance Amie...l think he knew something...

And the reporter actually said “wow. Seriously?” When he responded. I’ve talked about this with my friends all the time. He def knew but I think Dino is super stubborn Bc this is his golden child recruit.

Question... why don't players squirt water in their own mouths?
Players often don’t have time to go find their water bottle, someone’s been assigned to bring out some water bottles. They spray the water into the players’ mouths because they don’t want the player to make contact with the bottle and spread illness through the team.

DB has obviously made the decision that 1. TD is going to be the QB. And 2. That he isn’t going to develop the feel he needs for the game standing on the sidelines. If, and I said “if”, TD is going to develop the understanding he needs, then he has to play. Welch will play when TD cannot.

It makes sense. If there is no other QB on the roster that has long-term potential other than TD, why wouldn't you play him? It's the same logic people used with Alexander's departure and Bergman's ascension - the idea that it would benefit the long-term talent.

And the reporter actually said “wow. Seriously?” When he responded. I’ve talked about this with my friends all the time. He def knew but I think Dino is super stubborn Bc this is his golden child recruit.
Who said I've talked about this with my friends all the time? You or Eric?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom