FSU Gameday Thread | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday Thread

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
I've been up since 4:30, can't sleep. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!!!

Today is the day!

If I had a time machine, I'd hope this is how 3:30 on Sat., September 15th looks.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Ditto on wake up time. Agree on future desires as well

Love the picture, looks like a few beers in?
Lol - SS's last win... You don't even know how much convincing it took to get them to let me wear the hat!

My 18 month old alarm clock slept in until about 15 minutes ago.

His older siblings know it’s game day and are doing me a solid by also sleeping in.

LGO!!

Interestingly enough, I listened to one of the local FSU previews of this game, these particular experts were not to high on FSU's team this year. I found them particularly harsh for what I would've expected to be FSU "homers"

Despite Jimbo Fisher's typical top 10 recruiting classes, there was concern that the classes were to heavy at some positions and completely ignored others. They saw glaring weaknesses at the OL and LB positions and felt Jimbo "left the cupboards bear"

They actually did not see the Samford game as a fluke, but as a sign of the issues they have, especially with the OL. They believe these will continue to be issues for this team the remainder of the year.

Of course they still believe FSU will eek out a victory today but they didn't seem to spend to much time researching Syracuse. Basic analysis - that Eric Dungey kid can play but they go 4 - 8 every year.

I am most interested in watching what the DL can do against an FSU OL that seems in disarray and hasn't been able to establish a run game against anybody. Would like to see if Syracuse can keep the run in check and consistently pressure Francois.

Here is an opportunity to start earning respect back for this program...Go Cuse!

Wake up check in! Hope we show FSU that we here to take a run at our division in the ACC. If our d could look 3/4 as good a VT when they played I will go bonkers!!!! Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom