FSU Gameday Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday Thread

The FSU fans on twitter are so entertaining.

Love the sodium.
734DE8F5-3B8A-473E-AA9F-0CE632C8909A.gif

Tommy looked more comfortable today than the first two games. IMO, that’s all it is. Making the right reads, being in control of the game, not being overwhelmed by the speed of things. He can obviously throw the ball, and can run decently too.

How quickly the other things come around could decide how good this season is.

Tommy looked more comfortable today than the first two games. IMO, that’s all it is. Making the right reads, being in control of the game, not being overwhelmed by the speed of things. He can obviously throw the ball, and can run decently too.

How quickly the other things come around could decide how good this season is.

to build on your comments: Getting TD game experience was important in the prior two games. Had he come in cold today with no game experience, the learning curve would have been rougher. I think he showed a lot of improvement today. I still believe this is a Healthy ED's team, but I like knowing the "next guy up" is really ready to "plug and play." Everyone seemed comfortable with TD, like the do with ED.

So, at my daughter’s bday party, we had the laptop set up and streaming the game. After the presents were done 3 girls pulled up chairs and watched the game. I’m so proud.

You are a good mom. Raising not only your kids to be Orange but other people's kids, too! Keep it up!

Happy Birthday to PACuse Daughter.

P.S. My four girls were all raised Orange and their friends would sometimes watch games when they were at the house. WARNING: They grow up fast...

You are a good mom. Raising not only your kids to be Orange but other people's kids, too! Keep it up!

Happy Birthday to PACuse Daughter.

P.S. My four girls were all raised Orange and their friends would sometimes watch games when they were at the house. WARNING: They grow up fast...

Thanks! It was the perfect combination of tea party and awesome win!

I'll ask again. Was Dungey on the sideline during the 2nd hslf?

I'll ask again. Was Dungey on the sideline during the 2nd hslf?

I did not see him and I was looking. The only player that came back out during the second half was Harris.

Yippee-ki-ya mother Florida. Recruiting, national relevance, possible ranking, second string quarterback who can get it done, the coach displays maturity and a long term game. We’ve been waiting for this one for a long time Orange nation-it’s here!

Bo Jackson got ‘poked in the eye’ once.

So did Joe Montana in the 1990 NFC Champ game.

What exactly was wrong with Wally Pipp??...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom