FSU Gameday... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

FSU Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I notice about the receivers. We’re playing 8 yards off their guys guys and they are playing 1 yard off ours. They’re press covering our guys with zero help over the top. If we could just get three seconds worth of pass protects.

I agree. We just need to get Shrader to take a couple of good hits and then he'll play better.

The play calling. After Tucker’s long run the whole world knows he’s getting it again. How about play action? Then shrader up the middle? Horrible. Luckily third down worked out.

One thing I notice about the receivers. We’re playing 8 yards off their guys guys and they are playing 1 yard off ours. They’re press covering our guys with zero help over the top. If we could just get three seconds worth of pass protects.
3 seconds with this OL is 2.5 seconds too much to ask.

Fsu is spying the qb just let him chuck it they are not gonna let him just run it the Rpos aren’t fooling anyone establish the pass then surprise them with it

Play calling sucks again - why is Anae unable to use his eyes and see GS can’t make those plays anymore? This isn’t week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom