FSU kickoff: Noon / ABC | Syracusefan.com

FSU kickoff: Noon / ABC

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

ESPN has elected to use a six-day selection for the following two games which will fill the noon and 7:30 p.m. ET windows on ABC:
  • Syracuse at Florida State
  • Miami at North Carolina

Kind of sucks that the entire country gets to see the score scroll all day instead of just the last couple hours of the night.At this point I can’t see how we keep from getting embarrassed once again.

Prepare yourselves for about 75 commercials per half.

bzsvzulicaacqry.0.jpg

get ready for more of this

I feel like we never do well in those Noon slots at FSU...either way, guess we'll be on national TV again.
Another national TV arse kicking is not a good thing.

bzsvzulicaacqry.0.jpg

bzsvzulicaacqry.0.jpg

Probably just as well because anyone with Direct TV or Dish won't be able to see the game cause they aren't broadcasting the ABC network. With any luck the game would be at 7:30 than I could go to bed at halftime..Won't be worth watching after that.

Probably just as well because anyone with Direct TV or Dish won't be able to see the game cause they aren't broadcasting the ABC network. With any luck the game would be at 7:30 than I could go to bed at halftime..Won't be worth watching after that.
I watched ABC games yesterday on Direct TV

What?? DirecTV definitely does broadcast the ABC network.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom