FSU Prediction Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installing new fast paced, no huddle offense 38
Been there done that 48

I was going to go with:
Can't stand Cheatrino part II: 35
Can't stand Cheatrino part I: 51

But when Fuentes was taking a page from Cheatrino's playbook, it was too sad to be funny.

(I am starting to think that players that walk around and then flop to stop the clock should be rushed to the ER for a full work-up to include full body scans and triple brain scans - can't be too careful - at the HC's own personal expense AND the HC is tossed after the second occurrence in a game.)

Adam Sandler's Paul Crewe - 66
Burt Reynold's Paul Crewe - 62

Real defensive battle. RIP Burt...Smokey and the Bandit is an all time great!

Syracuse - 34
Florida State - 28

Syracuse's defense allows it to be closer than we hoped for.

Cuse 41. FSU 38. Szmyt happens kicks 46 yarder for the win and another Cuse kicking legend is made Saturday.

Laveranues Coles 41

Quinton Spotowood 31

Just not seeing it. Francois really is a fantastic arm talent. They will surely improve. Not sure how much our WRs and RBs will be able to do against them. Dungey will need to be Superman to keep it close. Wish I am wrong.

XQVrmNL.gif

The good news is that I'm usually wrong and we win these games. It's when I feel good that everyone should worry. I felt good about MTSU last year, I felt good about our bowl chances after Clemson, I felt good about the Detroit Lions hosting a rookie QB at home on MNF. I don't feel good about Sat. I think the Noles are pissed and have a point to prove. I think the crowd will be asleep at kickoff or not in their seats yet. Hope I'm wrong as usual.

Ummm I should have put this in the game prediction thread. No reason to start a new one. My afternoon coffee is wearing off, mods please move to appropriate area.

Ummm I should have put this in the game prediction thread. No reason to start a new one. My afternoon coffee is wearing off, mods please move to appropriate area.
I have a bad feeling about every game. It started somewhere between 2004 and 2008.
There is a magic liquid I drink before games that helps me cope.

XQVrmNL.gif

The good news is that I'm usually wrong and we win these games. It's when I feel good that everyone should worry. I felt good about MTSU last year, I felt good about our bowl chances after Clemson, I felt good about the Detroit Lions hosting a rookie QB at home on MNF. I don't feel good about Sat. I think the Noles are pissed and have a point to prove. I think the crowd will be asleep at kickoff or not in their seats yet. Hope I'm wrong as usual.
Buck up lil' buckeroo, do you know who our QB is. G money.jpg heisman.jpg That's who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom