FSU's take on Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

FSU's take on Syracuse

HtownOrange

Living Legend
From Tomahawk Nation:

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2013/...tate-2013-football-schedule-acc-clemson-miami

November 16: Syracuse

The Orange were a strong team last year and made a bowl game. However, they now lose their coach to the NFL, QB to the NFL, the left side of the offensive line and the top two receivers. Two backup offensive linemen, the backup tight end and backup QB were also seniors. Syracuse returns 6 of 11 defensive starters, and 15 of 22 in the defensive two-deep. This looks like a rebuilding year for Syracuse.
Timing impact: None.

Coming from a team that has no significant history with Syracuse and considering out last 10 years' history, this is not a bad review, they are an FSU fan site, so they naturally look through Seminole tainted glasses. HOWEVER!

Jimbo Fisher is not a great game coach. We need to impact these guys in a bad way. We get FSU the week after they play Miami. We have an aggressive defense and hopefully an aggressive offense. I'd love for the Clemson and FSU games to be "statement" games.

I don't know the fan sites of most of our new conference mates so if you have a good site, please provide a link to what they think of Syracuse.

From Clemson's TigerNet:

http://www.tigernet.com/view/story.do?id=11505

Not much mention of Syracuse, no analysis. However, they do point out that we met before, and conveniently forget to mention the winner or teh score. However, Clemson has won their last two Domed stadium games, Auburn and LSU.

My intuition tells me we will dislike NCState above everyone else in the ACC, but I think Clemson will be a solid #2 on that list.

How I feel about Howard's rock...

Shit_Fountain_sculpture.jpg