Funny picture at UVA Gameday on Roy Williams | Syracusefan.com

Funny picture at UVA Gameday on Roy Williams

Alsacs

Living Legend
CcO4InLVAAAFHE5.jpg

Exactly how I feel. The guy is a HOFer and recruits well but his TO usage is just awful in today's game. Where momentum swings back and forth using a TO can calm your team down.

Kaiser buddy tell me how feel about Hopkins. I am not a fan of giving the keys to Mike Hopklns but the man has earned the opportunity. I can understand it and not be upset by the decision. Syracuse basketball with the Dome and its history can survive Hopkins if he doesn't do well. JB built the empire he deserves his pick as his successor.

However, I can tell you I agree with you. I would never want to be the guy that replaces the legend. I would want to be the guy that replaces the guy after the legend.

Kaiser buddy tell me how feel about Hopkins. I am not a fan of giving the keys to Mike Hopklns but the man has earned the opportunity. I can understand it and not be upset by the decision. Syracuse basketball with the Dome and its history can survive Hopkins if he doesn't do well. JB built the empire he deserves his pick as his successor.

However, I can tell you I agree with you. I would never want to be the guy that replaces the legend. I would want to be the guy that replaces the guy after the legend.
Only thing worse than sitting through the guy after the guy era...is sitting through the rookie coach guy era.

Usually not done at P5s.

We get both at once.

Winter is coming...

Only thing worse than sitting through the guy after the guy era...is sitting through the rookie coach guy era.

Usually not done at P5s.

We get both at once.

Winter is coming...
Chrissake, give Hopkins a chance to win or lose games as the ACTUAL head coach as opposed to the fill in one. Which BTW happened earlier in the season than anticipated. He had less than 48 hours notice before the Georgetown game. Furthermore as I have posted previously, unless JB is dead or senile, Hop can consult with him all he wants when he becomes head coach in a few years, as opposed to during this suspension.

As for the not taking time outs, maybe Hop will be like Roy and after 20 years of coaching still not know when to use them. But I doubt it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom