Future Captain Zach Allen | Syracusefan.com

Future Captain Zach Allen

This kid more and more makes me hope and want him to excel both individually and with the team...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Seriously, this kid is the stuff. He is the bomb-diggitty. He is the shnizzle, fo-rizzle.

Unbelievable. I'm impressed.

Before I read the article I thought it was jumping the gun calling him a future Captain, not anymore!

LOVE THE KID BUT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO EXPECT HIM TO PROFORM LIKE A FIFTH YR SENIOR QB. JUST LAST YEAR MANY ON THIS BOARD RIPPED NASSIB NON STOP. I HOPE ZACH NEVER VISIT THIS BOARD. NASSIB IS BEING DRAFTED TO THE PROS

WELL YOU MAY HAVE A POINT BUT MOST OF THIS STUFF IS ALL IN GOOD FUN HAHA GET IT I SAID HAHA SO IT'S CLEARLY A JOKE

The more I read these articles about us winning the ACC, the more it hits me that we're in the freaking ACC next year. I can't wait.

Oh, ZA seems awesome. Expect nothing less than a heisman. Hope that isn't too much pressure.

So I want to make sure I have this right, you guys are saying that you think that Allen will be the best candidate to have a trophy girlfriend that Brent will sexually harass when SU is playing for the National Championship? I can dig it.

And that's only because he'll leave a year early.

I say at least because he'll be so dominant in his last season at Syracuse that they may decide to give him another Heisman after he's gone. If there are no worthy candidates, of course.

In his second season ZA will lead Syracuse to the National Championship where we will beat Alabama 57-0 with Zach sitting out the entire second half. He will win two Heismans and graduate early with honors. Zach will shock the world and pass on the NFL to become the youngest Senator ever from NY. Two years later he will run for and win the Presidency with Hack as his running mate and VP. His family will discover Oil back in TX and make the largest grant ever to Syracuse University 1B with the new Dome and athletic complex now named after the family. After completing his second term in office Zach will retire to his lake home in Skaneateles with his wife Jennifer a former Miss Universe and spend his time fishing, hunting with his dog "cuse" and serving in his role as a Trustee at his beloved University.

In his second season ZA will lead Syracuse to the National Championship where we will beat Alabama 57-0 with Zach sitting out the entire second half. He will win two Heismans and graduate early with honors. Zach will shock the world and pass on the NFL to become the youngest Senator ever from NY. Two years later he will run for and win the Presidency with Hack as his running mate and VP. His family will discover Oil back in TX and make the largest grant ever to Syracuse University 1B with the new Dome and athletic complex now named after the family. After completing his second term in office Zach will retire to his lake home in Skaneateles with his wife Jennifer a former Miss Universe and spend his time fishing, hunting with his dog "cuse" and serving in his role as a Trustee at his beloved University.

And on his 40th birthday, he'll dedicate himself to curing cancer, which he will do...in three weeks.

I say at least because he'll be so dominant in his last season at Syracuse that they may decide to give him another Heisman after he's gone. If there are no worthy candidates, of course.
Even if there are "worthy" candidates they will pale in comparison. They just award it to him 5 years after he's left school to match his accomplishments.

That's just dumb. The dog's name would be Otto.

How about Zach for OC? We know he loves the 'cuse and is loyal. Also, he will find a way to utilize himself (his talents, that is, for you who trend towards the gutter!) to the best of his ability! Throw in a couple of Heisman Trophies and a maybe develop a cure for the common cold and we've got something here!