Class of 2022 - G Denver Anglin (NJ) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 G Denver Anglin (NJ)

UConn already has AJax, Cole, Gaffney, Hawkins and Diggins. That’s not even counting Corey Floyd.

there isn’t much shooting in that group but I’m not sure where Anglins PT would come from. I guess Cole would be gone in 2022?

UConn already has AJax, Cole, Gaffney, Hawkins and Diggins. That’s not even counting Corey Floyd.

there isn’t much shooting in that group but I’m not sure where Anglins PT would come from. I guess Cole would be gone in 2022?
Yeah it’s pretty packed. Corey Floyd Jr. may reclass and join the team any day now. The word is that Cole will take advantage of the free COVID year and stay on through 2022. I do think that there is a small chance that Jordan Hawkins is a one and done. The one thing about Anglin is that if you go by skill set then there is plenty of room for him. We only have two players with great handles (Cole and Diggins) and maybe one player who is a better shooter (Hawkins).

Yeah it’s pretty packed. Corey Floyd Jr. may reclass and join the team any day now. The word is that Cole will take advantage of the free COVID year and stay on through 2022. I do think that there is a small chance that Jordan Hawkins is a one and done. The one thing about Anglin is that if you go by skill set then there is plenty of room for him. We only have two players with great handles (Cole and Diggins) and maybe one player who is a better shooter (Hawkins).
This skill set is definitely unique in that group. I’ve always liked Gaffney but I think he could end up transferring out especially if Anglin shows up. Hawkins to me seems like a 2-and-done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom