Class of 2024 - G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G Elijah Moore (NY) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/23)

Waiting GIF

I talked to Adam about Elijah and a host of other things this morning. Lots more to come soon. And thank you! :)

I love what Adam said in your article this morning.

“Saturday, Weitsman said that Moore “is exactly the kind of kid whom I’m proud to have a NIL deal with. He’s such a respectful kid. Works really hard. A great listener. He gets great grades. He comes from a wonderful family. I’m going to be mentoring Elijah for years to come. That’s why he chose my NIL deal. It wasn’t just about the NIL money. He didn’t negotiate a dollar. He wanted a mentor for life. Elijah is soft-spoken and a class act. A total gentleman.”

I love what Adam said in your article this morning.

“Saturday, Weitsman said that Moore “is exactly the kind of kid whom I’m proud to have a NIL deal with. He’s such a respectful kid. Works really hard. A great listener. He gets great grades. He comes from a wonderful family. I’m going to be mentoring Elijah for years to come. That’s why he chose my NIL deal. It wasn’t just about the NIL money. He didn’t negotiate a dollar. He wanted a mentor for life. Elijah is soft-spoken and a class act. A total gentleman.”

Hang that one from the rafters. That is the kind of messaging the kids and maybe even more importantly, their parents are looking for.