Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Q is the most important recruit out of these 3 since we seem to have the most realistic shot at landing him, need to land him or Akok and than everything else will be gravy. Stewart obv is is a game changer and adding him takes us to a whole different level. However we need to add a scoring punch on the wing for next year, whether that's Q or Akok I think that's the missing piece to the recruiting class. I know both are a possibility which would be awesome but at the minimum we land one and I consider this class a win. Add Stewart to that and this class becomes amazing and program changing.

A little surprised this one isnt wrapped up yet (or maybe it is?) Wonder if hes waiting to do like a weekend announcement instead of doing it midweek? Hes gotta be close to deciding I would think.
Yeah his visits are done. He's said mid to late October all along. Ya have to think he's just figuring out how he's going to announce and when at this point. Really REALLY hope we get this kid.

A little surprised this one isnt wrapped up yet (or maybe it is?) Wonder if hes waiting to do like a weekend announcement instead of doing it midweek? Hes gotta be close to deciding I would think.
Yeah I’d think he’s probably putting a ceremony together or getting a video made and then it’ll happen.

I've seen Quincy listed as a guard elsewhere online and this thread lists him as such too. But am I correct in assuming we are recruiting him as strictly a 3? JC, HoWash, JGIII, and BG are all definitely guards. Buddy and Eli are already SG/SF like Quincy, but they are listed an inch or two shorter than him.

I'm not positive what the coaches are thinking but Q is definitely flexible to play the 2 or 3 a lot like battle/Hughes. I've always been under the impression that hes being recruited as a 3 to replace oshae. Hes pretty big and physically mature from day 1 coming in. We are looking pretty good at the guard spot. But we definitely have some flexibility with him.

Anyone see that some Illinois SF recruit just delayed his commitment, think has anything to do with Quincy or u think illnois is out of it?

just announced on instagram he will be announcing his decision on October 31. I think we have an 90% chance of him coming to cuse. he said on instagram also that his decision will be based on the relationship with him and the coaches, he likes a lot of SU players pics on instagram, and when JG3 committed he was liking those instagram pics as well. He's friends with Oshae, and I think he likes the SU - Canada connection we have had in recent years.

just announced on instagram he will be announcing his decision on October 31. I think we have an 90% chance of him coming to cuse. he said on instagram also that his decision will be based on the relationship with him and the coaches, he likes a lot of SU players pics on instagram, and when JG3 committed he was liking those instagram pics as well. He's friends with Oshae, and I think he likes the SU - Canada connection we have had in recent years.
Getcher Otto the Orange costume ready.

Would be a nice bday present for me

Based off this video already being made and JB most recent visit and Quincys comments about relationship with coaches/players as well as him saying God is good a day or two ago I'm going to assume he already has made his decision. Heck I wouldnt be surprised if he has already told the staff and mum is the word so he can make the announcement on the 31st...I feel good about this one ending in orange!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.