Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
excited-gif22.gif

Excellent. Now we don’t “need” AA. I’ve akways felt AA sees himself as a 3. That’s Guerrier too. One wasn’t going to be happy with PT next year. Now we need another C imo. Come on down Carrigan (if we can’t get Wahab).

"I'm a scoring machine to be honest," Guerrier said. "That's what coach (Boeheim) said he wants and expects from me. To come in and score a lot and rebound. He said Tyus and Oshae are probably going to be gone (to the NBA), so he needs me to come in and take over some of their scoring."

Quincy Guerrier Commits to Syracuse

Big get. We really needed to add a scoring forward to the roster to replace Oshae. Quincy will be a reliable scorer for us in 2019-20. Will he play much from January to March of 2019? Doubtful unless there is an injury...
He probably won't play but man what a freaking luxury to have if we need him. It doesn't sound like he'd be a 4 year guy anyway

"I'm a scoring machine to be honest," Guerrier said. "That's what coach (Boeheim) said he wants and expects from me. To come in and score a lot and rebound. He said Tyus and Oshae are probably going to be gone (to the NBA), so he needs me to come in and take over some of their scoring."

Quincy Guerrier Commits to Syracuse
I know it's early. But QG/Hughes/Carey could be a lethal scoring trio. Then add in Goodine and the shooting of Buddy/JG3.

All we really need is a big.

Status
Not open for further replies.