Ga Tech Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Higgins reporting Cisco injured in pregame warm-ups, collided with Ed Hendrix. limped off field, did not return to field, not with his position group and not on field

A friend and I walked around campus and around the Dome this morning. It was dead. The outside of the Dome looked fantastic! Talked to some nice security people who said the inside was beautiful. It was just weird weird weird. I felt so nostalgic walking up to the Dome, just as if I were going to a game. And now public health officials are saying Nov. 2021 before things get back to the new normal, which will not be the old normal. :(

GO SU!

The Dome has never been as colorful and never looked better. Imagine what it will look like with a full crowd of fans clad in orange.
Apparently it has colored lights and stuff. Oh boy!

I’m overly optimistic and I know better, but damn it, it is game day. I’ve been waiting for this all morning. About to crack open a brew and watch with unreasonably high expectations.
LGO!!!!

well it looks like cisco aint playing then. hopefully its something that will heal up during the bye and we can still eek out a win today.

AND on top of it, just found out the game is blacked out here...ffs this year needs to be over.

I knew one of them would pick us as their super dog.

I hate that we are a super dog.

Don't know how the super dog concept works but seems like it should be for teams that are more than 7 point underdogs.

Just booted up Fox Sports to Go. If it doesn’t kick in I may lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.