Ga Tech Game... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect GaTech to run it down the gut and probably do a play action shot first drive

The pessimist in me says it 23-20 going into their second drive

I see us going three and out, maybe one first down opening drive

I feel like every kid running around on D is a freshman or sophomore. Williams, Linton, Thompson, Wax, Hanna, Carter, Jones, Arku, Greenwood, and others,,,theyre all over the place it’s incredible
Imagine when they each put 7-10 pounds on how much more effective we will be... the only thing i am concerned about is the DLine.. we just do not have enough size in the middle...

I feel like every kid running around on D is a freshman or sophomore. Williams, Linton, Thompson, Wax, Hanna, Carter, Jones, Arku, Greenwood, and others,,,theyre all over the place it’s incredible
And making plays

better angles on tackling will help.. they figure out to just run that delay up the middle and take advantage of our size issue inside.

Looking forward to not seeing broadcasters wearing masks when doing a solo report.

Evan’s preview of BC was muffled and he looked a tad absurd given how far he stood from the camera.

Hanna and Greenwood Both made excellent plays in the first half. So much young talent on this defense.

Love that we are involving the tight ends.

Tommy is playing a bit better but still has a little shaky potatoes to him. Not criticizing as he’s been battered. He does have to up his field awareness though.

Tucker with 100 yards in the first half on the ground. Wonderful.

Still think Jawhar would be great in an Erv Phillips role.

Nykeim is a punt return weapon.

We need to shore up the defense in between the tackle runs.

Football is fun again!!

Looking forward to not seeing broadcasters wearing masks when doing a solo report.

Evan’s preview of BC was muffled and he looked a tad absurd given how far he stood from the camera.

I don't know. I think the women wearing masks are kinda sexy but that might just be a MSOrange thing and I should probably show myself out.

I don't know. I think the women wearing masks are kinda s e xy but that might just be a MSOrange thing and I should probably show myself out.

Sorry CuseLegacy probably should have kept that thought unspoken.

Hanna and Greenwood Both made excellent plays in the first half. So much young talent on this defense.

Tommy is playing a bit better but still has a little shaky potatoes to him. Not criticizing as he’s been battered. He does have to up his field awareness though.

Football is fun again!!
Exactly. Dump Nykeim put JJ in the slot. Keep Nykeim as a return weapon

1601145173725.png

Tommy is still waiting WAY too long to make decisions. The only reason he is getting away with it is that the offensive line is pretty dominant. We have got to make a change.

The OL is pretty dominant, what game are you watching?

Biggest take away from the first half is the staffs made adjustments in game 3.

that is enormously encouraging and should appease the board barring a 2nd half capitulation

Football is fun again!!

Yup, would love to see JJ in space

31 has lost leverage a couple of times. Need to clean that up

Status
Not open for further replies.