Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this announcer so much. We lose every game he does and his southern charm makes me want to puke

We need points this drive or we virtually have no chance. I wondered how long it would be for GT to throw deep.

We can't afford penalties, missed scoring opportunities or to let guys get behind our defense.

I thought Beck was a QB guru. He can’t develop Davis enough to throw a pass more than 5 yards.
How Dare You Greta GIF

By the way, can we knock it off with having Shrader out there buckling up his helmet straps every drive? The jig is up, fellas, you really had Georgia Tech going the first three drives, but I think they might have figured it out now. Maybe let the kid take off the pads and stop being the least effective decoy in human history.

I mean he's not even going on the field! If you were really going to use him as a decoy, you could have had him go out there on the first drive and called a few runs, QB draws, and a short pass or two. But no, the plan was to make GT think he might come in later??? What are we even doing?

GT's rpi is 63. SU is 70. and the level of play tonite reflects that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom