Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

Sportssurge only shows Middle Ten. Vs UTSA.

I've never used the site to watch SU but I do use it to watch the Bears. It won't show an event ahead of time but if you get on right at the time the game starts it'll show up. I think, like I said, I've only used it to watch NFL and some PPV boxing/MMA.

Is the game going to be available on FuboTV? I'm looking through upcoming sports events and it has Pitt vs Ville on ACCN but I don't see the SU game.

I called spectrum and they don’t even know if the game would be blacked out locally because of the YES contract (even though they aren’t showing it here).

Don’t forget... it’s 2020 and these issues are still a thing.

Every seat should have a camera so we can get that Dome experience. Pay some people to walk in front of your view every series.

Now my FSG app says I can watch the game at1am! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There are too many services to join and get passwords for. I just want to watch the game. Last week, i tried to sign on and my password was incorrect. I was on hold with Comcast for 3o minutes. I went back to the" Bill O'Donnell" days and listened to WAER on internet radio. It was fine and I could do something else while I listened. I tried to listen to Matt Park opening game but could never uderstand what was going on.

I pay enough for my cable services without joining all these mickey mouse services and having my credit card nicked every month.

I don't find the game on ESPN+. presumably because it's on 392. Fox Sports Go does have the game in case that's blacked out.

Did John Wildhack make a last minute arrangement with his old employer?

I don't find the game on ESPN+. presumably because it's on 392. Fox Sports Go does have the game in case that's blacked out.

Did John Wildhack might have made a last minute arrangement with his old employer.

ESPN3

It was never on ESPN+

Anyone know when replay will be on ESPN+

Just did the same thing - looks like it’s good to go... took about 5 minutes but hey, I’ll be watching, that’s all I really care about
Ive had Hulu for like a year now. I don’t understand why people have cable and pay the ridiculous rates. I’ve seen every game on Hulu with no issue and gives you access to every single app. Get a smart cast tv and save yourselves hundreds on cable bills

Cisco collided with Hendrix in warmups and walked off field shaking head limping. Going to be one of those years

Logged on to ESPN on my SmartnTV and FSG on my iPhone. Both look good to go

I'm getting the "Your event is about to begin" screen on ESPN3/Spectrum ISP in Albany. Hopefully it doesn't change to the dreaded "Unavailable in your area" when the clock strikes noon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom