Game 10 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Game 10 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Pitt

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthPitt.png

emily leiker

Syracuse football depth chart for Week 11 vs. Pittsburgh in NYC. Quarterbacks Garrett Shrader and Carlos Del Rio-Wilson listed with an “or” between their names.

Every time I have taken notice during the last three games, Bleich has been playing RG.

Everything I’ve heard from folks / students is he’s a great kid too. Would be fun to give him a shot. He couldn’t do much worse. I assume he’s not as mobile.

I want to see what Braden Smith can do. Have to have an at least a semi-mobile individual back there.

Everything I’ve heard from folks / students is he’s a great kid too. Would be fun to give him a shot. He couldn’t do much worse. I assume he’s not as mobile.
But can he throw the ball downfield and somewhat accurately.

Th true sign your program is in the dumper...everybody pining for the walk-on QB.

Another sign is that your coach thinking his only chance to win is by surprising the other team that the walk-on QB will play.

I don't think Wildhack and Dino even need to talk at this point. The Monday after the Wake Forest game, Dino just goes in and starts cleaning out his office.

Wouldn't be surprising in the least

I don’t think we’re good at all, I want a change or I’m done watching next year. But I’m not going to be surprised if DB pulls a rabbit out of his hat and wins 2 more games. Pitt is terrible, anyone can win that game. As bad as we played against BC, we were in a position for most of the game to pull out a win. One good throw and catch by the offense or LeQuint taking it to the house and the game is tied. We’re a terrible team right now but so is everyone else.

I don’t think we’re good at all, I want a change or I’m done watching next year. But I’m not going to be surprised if DB pulls a rabbit out of his hat and wins 2 more games. Pitt is terrible, anyone can win that game. As bad as we played against BC, we were in a position for most of the game to pull out a win. One good throw and catch by the offense or LeQuint taking it to the house and the game is tied. We’re a terrible team right now but so is everyone else.
I'd be conflicted but also happy if they somehow put together two more wins.
The thought of another year of Dinoball is depressing and frustrating; I just don't want the players to have to deal with losing.

Regardless, the probability must be extremely low that a non-Shrader QB is ready for this game.

The true sign your program is in the dumper...everybody pining for the walk-on QB.

Not "pining" - I just think that CDRW is ineffectual. And Davis has been chained to the bench. So...

Not "pining" - I just think that CDRW is ineffectual. And Davis has been chained to the bench. So...
I also think CDRW is hurt so I don't see any other options.

People actually argued they would've preferred us being blown out than what happened in the BC game. Comical. It was tied 3 minutes left in the 4th. Literally one good play at anytime could've won the game.

Weird that some people would've preferred being down 30-3 at halftime.

People actually argued they would've preferred us being blown out than what happened in the BC game. Comical. It was tied 3 minutes left in the 4th. Literally one good play at anytime could've won the game.

We lost that game because Hatcher had the ball ripped out of his arms as we were driving late.

Had that not happened, we win and we are 5-4 instead of 4-5, and this week, while still depressing, would have a little more optimism going into Pitt.

A win this weekend keeps everyone on meh mode.

A loss, and the chants get louder and more frequent for an immediate change.

I think alot of people are at the "I want Dino gone regardless" stage.

Play the back up (to the back up?). Maybe he can lead the offense to an improvement. I'm thinking 8-16 for 40 yards and 3 picks. Baby steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom