Game 13 Depth Chart / Game Notes | USF | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Game 13 Depth Chart / Game Notes | USF

Since there are only two healthy QBs on the roster and two slots on the depth chart for QBs it's not much of a surprise. I would bet that Villari and Allen take the most snaps though.
100% this.

You keep saying it’s a scrimmage but it’s not. And no matter how many times you call it that, doesn’t make it so.
You can see it any way you want but I strongly suspect the team is going to treat this as the first scrimmage of the spring. Davis, Mack, Gill, Price get a lot of snaps. Might see some of the wildcat on 3rd, but very, very, very surprised and disappointed if they base out of that. It’s a waste of time.

If Parkman is healthy, give him snaps.

You can see it any way you want but I strongly suspect the team is going to treat this as the first scrimmage of the spring. Davis, Mack, Gill, Price get a lot of snaps. Might see some of the wildcat on 3rd, but very, very, very surprised and disappointed if they base out of that. It’s a waste of time.

If Parkman is healthy, give him snaps.
We win this game, it goes up on the Ring of Honor with all the other bowl wins.

You’re not happy with the direction of some players sitting out of lower tiered bowls the last 10 years or so.. we get it. But saying it’s a scrimmage is not only factually incorrect, it’s kind of rude to the program imo.

I’m really totally fine with not giving anyone of consequence many snaps in this game.

If the plan is to hand off to Allen 30 times then let me just say that I hate that plan. I don’t want anyone getting dinged up. We need all hands on deck for the spring and summer.

Speaking only for myself, I couldn’t care less about the outcome of this bowl game aside from player health.

That would be great but I want the bowl win more than anything. Get the win and see the banner on the ROH.
Good chance getting the win and Davis playing decently correlate somewhat.

Stinks for CDRW because he would have had a chance to show what he had, feel bad for the guy.

There must be a short-term online course we can sign them into now! History of Syracuse or something. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom