Game 6 Depth Chart / Notes for Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Game 6 Depth Chart / Notes for Clemson

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthClemson.png

Taj should not be on the depth chart for this game. It would already start to send the message.
JJ appears out for the season.
Cooley appears out for the season.
If we are down by 5 TD at half Dino needs to let a lot of the freshman get playing time.

Taj should not be on the depth chart for this game. It would already start to send the message.
JJ appears out for the season.
Cooley appears out for the season.
If we are down by 5 TD at half Dino needs to let a lot of the freshman get playing time.
Jawhar is a RB not a WR. He is not on the 3 deep and was the starter. I agree that he would probably be better as a receiver but think he would fit in the slot better. Also, my guess is that Nykeim leads the team in dropped passes from the games I watched.

For you guys who want JJ to touch the ball it’s not in the slot. It’s as a RB where, when he’s back, he’ll get 8-10 touches a game or more. How often do you think he’d get the ball in the slot?

For you guys who want JJ to touch the ball it’s not in the slot. It’s as a RB where, when he’s back, he’ll get 8-10 touches a game or more. How often do you think he’d get the ball in the slot?
It depends on how creative Dino wants to get. Besides turn and pass with a blocker and downfield, there are screen passes, reverses, maybe even counters. The idea is to design plays to get him the ball in space. Any coach can design that. And even 8-10 touches would be an improvement from running between the tackles with a weak offensive line by a guy that is 5'9" and 172# but faster than greased lightning with a shimmy! I would also like to see Hendricks targeted.

Never seen more hype on a kid who has done absolutely nothing. I have no idea how good he is but reading the board he's 1/2 Reggie Bush 1/2 Wes Welker. Good lord

Never seen more hype on a kid who has done absolutely nothing. I have no idea how good he is but reading the board he's 1/2 Reggie Bush 1/2 Wes Welker. Good lord
I agree - we as fans are so desperate for some athletic explosion that his few carries last year resulted in everyone getting carried away. When he does return it is on the staff to figure out creative ways to get him the ball other than traditional up the middle runs.

Not sure running a guy his size into the line over and over again is the best use of his skills.

Just FYI Travis Greene was listed at 5-10 180 and ran for 2,247 yards and 27 touchdowns under Babers in only 2 seasons. There's nothing really wrong with Jordan's size except he needs some seasoning in the weight room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom