Game 7 Uniforms | Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Uniforms | Clemson

They are definitely doing a better job picking uniforms this year than the last 10 years. Clemson likely going OOW, so us going WWO makes some sense.

We got OBO at home three times already in ACC games, so hopefully OBO next week vs ND too. The weird WOW was relegated to the FCS game. And the weird OOO was used for a non-league game, Purdue, hopefully never to be used again this year. Who am I kidding, they'll go OOO vs ND; they can't help themselves.

So far no blue pants - Hallelujah!

Definitely prefer to use the white helmets when playing Clemson. I feel (whether or not it actual does) that is helps the QB see the receivers better and be able to quickly differentiate from the defense.
Why can’t the O use white helmets and the D can use the orange ones? Is that allowed?

They are definitely doing a better job picking uniforms this year than the last 10 years. Clemson likely going OOW, so us going WWO makes some sense.

We got OBO at home three times already in ACC games, so hopefully OBO next week vs ND too. The weird WOW was relegated to the FCS game. And the weird OOO was used for a non-league game, Purdue, hopefully never to be used again this year. Who am I kidding, they'll go OOO vs ND; they can't help themselves.

So far no blue pants - Hallelujah!
since its an orange out and holloween it makes sense and the fact the vs fsu it will be traditional for the pictures for senior day

Not surprised we’d wear white helmets in a road game against an orange helmet team.

Obligatory statement about how ridiculous I think it is that the Syracuse Orange has to promote an orange out for its fans.

Not surprised we’d wear white helmets in a road game against an orange helmet team.

Obligatory statement about how ridiculous I think it is that the Syracuse Orange has to promote an orange out for its fans.
Why? Fans have blue merch too that they like to wear in addition to other colors. It’s not like we only sell orange stuff

Definitely prefer to use the white helmets when playing Clemson. I feel (whether or not it actual does) that is helps the QB see the receivers better and be able to quickly differentiate from the defense.
Exactly. That’s always going to be a consideration.

Can someone start a Gofundme for Clemson football to have an alternate color helmet. They spent all their money on the in-house barber shop and bowling alley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom