Game Is Four Days Away & The Whiners | Syracusefan.com

Game Is Four Days Away & The Whiners

zeller will have our bigs in foul trouble by the 10 minute mark of the 1st half, book it.

zeller will have our bigs in foul trouble by the 10 minute mark of the 1st half, book it.
I respectfully disagree. Our defense will cause their offemse problems to the point where he won't be the one dictating things.

I respectfully disagree. Our defense will cause their offemse problems to the point where he won't be the one dictating things.

i agree, i think indiana will struggle against our zone. but you know theres gonna be phantom fouls on zeller just like last year against sullinger.

Agree with OP.

No reason to cry about it until after the fact. Just get pumped were taking a 1 seed and the favorite to win it all down Thursday.

Some fake fans lurking here. In my book Syracuse is a top 10 program and what I expect is to spend a good portion of the season ranked in the top 10 and to play the second weekend of the tournament. Reasonable expectations/demands IMO. We have done that so at this point these kids deserve nothing but love from their fans. But some people still want to criticize and hate from their couch.

And I come home from SJ last night at 2am pst 5am est and most of the threads on here are critical with coksuckers still bashing Brandon and Mike. Every other school in the country would kill to have those 2 but they aren't good enough for some of our "fans."

i agree, i think indiana will struggle against our zone. but you know theres gonna be phantom fouls on zeller just like last year against sullinger.
In that regard, very true. Especially since you get the feeling that "they" will get more of those call than us.

Zeller is a friggin' stiff. Who cares? Keep running our bigs at him. He'll fold like the Sunday paper.

Sullinger was leaps and bounds better last year than Zeller is this year. And a ton stronger.

have already started complaining about the refs. Some things never change.

After the OhioSt game last season, I can understand why SUfans are worried about the refs.

I don't think it's whining - I think it's a skeptical eye on what got us bounced last year. Preferences:

1. we win by a lot.
2. we win by a little.
3. we lose a close game, called fairly.

4. we lose in the same way we did last year to OSU, while the announcers are bad mouthing the program due to mysterious allegations.

I would take that without two of our guys fouling out while playing limited minutes. If you remember Sullinger had a few phantom calls called on him and sat much of the first half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom