Garrett Williams and Field Turf | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams and Field Turf

From google:
Returning to Activity & Sports After a Thigh Contusion
Moderate to severe contusions take an average of 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Minor contusions take considerably less time. If you put too much stress on the injured area before it is healed, excessive scar tissue may develop.

From google:
Moderate to severe contusions take an average of 4 to 6 weeks to heal. Minor contusions take considerably less time. If you put too much stress on the injured area before it is healed, excessive scar tissue may develop.

BB08B2D4-EED8-4333-99BE-DF22A6B0F5A6.gif

Yes. Deep thigh bruises are very difficult to work through and take a while to heal. You just cannot run on it properly. He may not be back for Clemson. But hopefully the following week

Williams is day-to-day with a thigh bruise and his status for Saturday’s game at Clemson will be determined closer to kickoff, a source told Syracuse.com.

“I told him that I expect him back lickety split, and he said he’ll see what he can do,” Babers said.

If we’re waiting to kickoff to determine if he’s ready, then he’s probably not ready. Or we’re just saying things to make Clemson prepare for him playing

From google:
You use google, I’ll go with Garrett’s dad !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom