Garrett Williams Interview | Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams Interview | Wake Forest

Having this thread right under the Garrett Shrader thread (and your consistency with thread subjects) was confusing.

So I'm replying only to create separation.

Having this thread right under the Garrett Shrader thread (and your consistency with thread subjects) was confusing.

So I'm replying only to create separation.
Garrett Williams is from South Carolina and Garrett Shrader is from North Carolina. But he is from Charlotte, which is right on the border with South Carolina.

Obviously, there is something special going on with this first name and location.

I looked for all football players in the 247 database for the class of 2022 with a first name of Garrett from SC or NC.

Nothing.

For a second there, I thought I had solved our recruiting problems for the class of 2022.

It is harder to recruit for Syracuse than I thought.

Bummer.

Garrett Williams is from South Carolina and Garrett Shrader is from North Carolina. But he is from Charlotte, which is right on the border with South Carolina.

Obviously, there is something special going on with this first name and location.

I looked for all football players in the 247 database for the class of 2022 with a first name of Garrett from SC or NC.

Nothing.

For a second there, I thought I had solved our recruiting problems for the class of 2022.

Bummer.
I thought Williams was from NC too? Maybe I’m misremembering that.

Nothing.

Bummer.
Williams bio says he is from North Carolina.

So, the random highlights show the late play where Wax gets egregiously held.
Yay.
AND - Mikel ALSO gets held on his way into the backfield right before that.

The OL who didn't blatantly hold Wax then throws his hands up in the air, in the universal "I totally just held this dude!!" move.

Yeah, I'm still bitter.

Williams bio says he is from North Carolina.
Yes, I thought he was, but checked some link to be sure and saw (or thought I saw) he was from SC.

Not sure how I screwed that up.

More sobering news. No Garretts from NC in the 247 database for the classes of 2023, 2024 or 2025.

Where are we going to get our All Americans from?

Yes, I thought he was, but checked some link to be sure and saw (or thought I saw) he was from SC.

Not sure how I screwed that up.

More sobering news. No Garretts from NC in the 247 database for the classes of 2023, 2024 or 2025.

Where are we going to get our All Americans from?

We can try going back to guys named Andre?

Nothing.

Bummer.
Actually Garrett Williams is from Harrisburg, NC, which is a northeastern suburb of Charlotte, NC.

Dang, seeing that replay of the hold on wax in those slowmo highlights just made my blood boil again. How the heck is that missed? He actually spun him around he held so badly. No doubt we're headed to OT if that's called.

garrett williams "unlike our QB i got no problems with ninja turtles. mutant or otherwise."

Sounds like they prepared for Milton to be the QB and not Travis. Would explain why the D struggled stopping him on the ground. We would’ve won going away if Milton was the starter.
And this will reinforce Dino’s paranoia about info getting out.

Sounds like they prepared for Milton to be the QB and not Travis. Would explain why the D struggled stopping him on the ground. We would’ve won going away if Milton was the starter.

I noticed on replay there were times we had a LB spying Travis and he still got loose.

Actually Garrett Williams is from Harrisburg, NC, which is a northeastern suburb of Charlotte, NC.
And if you ever find yourself there, please treat yourself to the Harrisburg Family Restaurant…family style home cooking, ridiculously good, wowsers, breakfast, lunch or dinner….

And if you ever find yourself there, please treat yourself to the Harrisburg Family Restaurant…family style home cooking, ridiculously good, wowsers, breakfast, lunch or dinner….
I live in Huntersville and never heard of this place but will check it out this weekend.

Brian Higgins cannot replace Matt Park fast enough. He is so much better.

Whenever I find myself in the car during a game, it's so incredibly frustrating. There are times that he doesn't say anything during a play when we're on defense, like he was just caught up watching it or just couldn't figure out how he wanted to describe it.

Yada yada yada, the opponent just completed a 30 yard pass.

He mentioned Travis faking slides then taking off. Either take away the protection or mark the qb down where he fakes the slide, even make it a penalty. It's bs to allow the qb's to have it both ways.
dont they have some kind of rule like that in the pros?

Whenever I find myself in the car during a game, it's so incredibly frustrating. There are times that he doesn't say anything during a play when we're on defense, like he was just caught up watching it or just couldn't figure out how he wanted to describe it.

Yada yada yada, the opponent just completed a 30 yard pass.
and still he is better than 80% of the announcers out there.

and still he is better than 80% of the announcers out there.

agree-to-disagree-anchorman.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom