Gbinije should get big praise | Syracusefan.com

Gbinije should get big praise

OttoMets

Living Legend
The two times he hit Roberson rolling to the hoop down the stretch were probably the plays of the game. (Those, and the plays when the officials swallowed their whistles when the rugby game broke out toward the end.)

The whole team ought to be happy - nice win with some positive plays down the stretch by all our guys.

Yeah, great plays. Slow start, but as the game went on he really started penetrating and also making some nice passes. Made some big shots too.

No fear in that kid's eyes. None. I loved when the camera showed that.

He sure looked like a point guard tonight, and those coast to coast layups after made baskets were MCW-esque. My favorite moment was when Dukie V said G would have looked good doing this in a Duke uniform.

Played an amazing second half with three fouls hanging over his head. Fantastic

G may his layups on his drives to the hole tonight that was huge, he usually finishes poorly if it's not a dunk

Boeheim called one of those coming out of a TO. Nice

On a difficulty scale of 1-10, that dunk was a 44.

G threw it so far out to the side, it was nearly past the edge of the backboard when Robie got his mitt on it.
It was honestly Blake Griffin-esque to finish that. Amazing.

Sorry I missed it.

The two times he hit Roberson rolling to the hoop down the stretch were probably the plays of the game. (Those, and the plays when the officials swallowed their whistles when the rugby game broke out toward the end.)

The whole team ought to be happy - nice win with some positive plays down the stretch by all our guys.

Hit a couple big threes as well (if I'm remembering correctly) which will help his overall confidence.

But you're right, hitting those rolls makes me think he's reading this board and seeing our whines. Or maybe JB does.

No fear except at the ft line.
The guy is a bum, missing the front end of a 1-and-1 with the game on the line. KIDDING. Other than
that he was fantastic. Okay, shot an air ball. But he was the glue tonight.

G really wanted this win tonight. Took him awhile to get started but really played smart and unselfish in the second half. BIG win and BIG props for Mike.

It is great that Gbinije got to score a win @ Cameron Indoor Stadium his senior year, after transferring from there. Especially because he had a huge hand in the victory.

Tonight's win had to be extra sweet for Silent G tonight.

Happy for Silent G. I'm sure he wanted to win in Cameron more than any one... Thanks Coach K! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom