General NFL thread | Syracusefan.com

General NFL thread

jekelish

Living Legend
Sam Bradford tore his ACL. He's done for the year. If you play fantasy football, avoid STL receivers. If you're a Rams fan, condolences for having to watch Shaun Hill take the snaps.

Really too bad. The Rams have some talent.

They should go all in on Tebow. I'm only half joking.

Really too bad. The Rams have some talent.

They should go all in on Tebow. I'm only half joking.
What they should really do is jump on someone like Curtis Painter if the Giants cut him. Shaun Hill and...well, their other two dudes who are absolute no-names...are an embarrassing collection.

What they should really do is jump on someone like Curtis Painter if the Giants cut him. Shaun Hill and...well, their other two dudes who are absolute no-names...are an embarrassing collection.

Painter won a whopping 1 game the year Peyton went down with a far superior team (in my eyes) than what St. Louis is fielding. I think they are better off with Shaun Hill than Curtis Painter.

But Sam and Tebow on the same team would be incredible.

Should Wes Welker retire? Obviously we are not privy to his medical information but 3 concussions in 10 months. I say yes

Should Wes Welker retire? Obviously we are not privy to his medical information but 3 concussions in 10 months. I say yes

I don't think it's a bad idea, but he should at least take a year off. He's messing with his future if he tries to continue.

I really don't think Shaun Hill is going to be all that much worse than Sam Bradford, which I'm sure says more about Bradford than Hill. The last time he played for any length of time he was somewhat competent.

Bills! I am pretty flabbergasted that they won that game tbh. Hope it's one of the games NFL Network replays this week.
Patriots in last place!

Bills! I am pretty flabbergasted that they won that game tbh. Hope it's one of the games NFL Network replays this week.
Patriots in last place!

dolphins fan here. 1st place battle on sunday! feels like 1992 haha