Georgetown Game Start Time | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Start Time

Aweart23

2nd String
online schedule says TBD...

Anyone have any thoughts on what the start time would be for the Georgetown game? I know it would be complete speculation..I am trying to come up for the game but am unable to travel that Friday so would travelling Saturday am...And I would be flying so I'd like to grab tickets asap. My only concern would be a noon start time..

Anyone have any thoughts on whether that game would be a nooner?

Thank you

I think it was a nooner two years ago. That'd be my best guess.

online schedule says TBD...

Anyone have any thoughts on what the start time would be for the Georgetown game? I know it would be complete speculation..I am trying to come up for the game but am unable to travel that Friday so would travelling Saturday am...And I would be flying so I'd like to grab tickets asap. My only concern would be a noon start time..

Anyone have any thoughts on whether that game would be a nooner?

Thank you
The last time Georgetown played Syracuse in the Dome was 2 years ago. That game was played on Saturday December 17th (similar circumstances). The tip off was at noon.

The last time Georgetown played Syracuse in the Dome was 2 years ago. That game was played on Saturday December 17th (similar circumstances). The tip off was at noon.

Thanks Tom and Otto... that's what I was worried about... Back to the drawing board.

Thanks Tom and Otto... that's what I was worried about... Back to the drawing board.
The starting time and television coverage for the game 2 years ago was announced in August. It was televised by ESPN (it was the game Pearl was honored).

I would think ESPN would want to televise a Syracuse-Georgetown game in the Carrier Dome on a Saturday in early December but there are a lot of other good events to cover that day.

Army vs Navy in football at 3 pm
Marquette vs Wisconsin in hoops
Xavier vs Cincinnati in hoops
Oklahoma vs Wichita State in hoops

Could it be that it only gets covered on Raycom or the ACC network?

I can't believe that. ESPN2 maybe but not worse than that.

The starting time and television coverage for the game 2 years ago was announced in August. It was televised by ESPN (it was the game Pearl was honored).

I would think ESPN would want to televise a Syracuse-Georgetown game in the Carrier Dome on a Saturday in early December but there are a lot of other good events to cover that day.

Army vs Navy in football at 3 pm
Marquette vs Wisconsin in hoops
Xavier vs Cincinnati in hoops
Oklahoma vs Wichita State in hoops

Could it be that it only gets covered on Raycom or the ACC network?

I can't believe that. ESPN2 maybe but not worse than that.

I can fly in that morning and arrive at 11 am.. assuming no delays and no checked bags, I could in theory make a noon game.. but that is pushing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom