Georgetown guys peeing on themselves again | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown guys peeing on themselves again

This man peed on himself with a .089 BAC ...

Umm - May god grant me the serenity...

I'll never forgive him for ending Arinze's season (and ours) in 2010. No sympathy at all from me.

i was at the game (not great seats) but dont remember the play being dirty? was it?

I'll never forgive him for ending Arinze's season (and ours) in 2010. No sympathy at all from me.

I don't remember the play being dirty either actually but apparently it was? I usually don't forget something like that especially when it comes to Georgetown. But maybe I was just too depressed about the injury aspect. That was just a killer. I had to work that day so I recorded it on my DVR because it an afternoon game. I accidentally saw the headline on ESPN.com about Arinze being hurt before I watched the game and was just totally crushed.

It's okay. He will come out with a sincere statement, ESPN will cover it for 5 days and he will be voted MVP? no biggie

two game suspension? in an 82 game season? thats not a punishment, thats a reward.

It's a sign he may have been hallucinating.
He may have thought he was back in BIO for Basketball Players at G-town and had to demonstrate his final project again.

Last edited:
You know, this article made me think: are these really legitimate drunk tests for a Georgetown alum? I can easily see this all getting thrown out when they realize where he went to college.

So many unnecessary thoughts spring forth unbidden:

1. "I am a member of the Detroit Pissed-ons."
2. Our Greg Monroe is better than your Greg Monroe.
3. It's a far, far better thing to be pissed off than to be pissed on.-VBOF

Me neither. It really frosts my --- that gtown was the team to ruin our 2010 dream season. Hoyas.

Me neither. It really frosts my --- that gtown was the team to ruin our 2010 dream season. Hoyas.

So it really was a dirty play from Monroe? Obviously I remember Arinze crumpling to the ground in pain but I don't have any recollection about it being a dirty play. That doesn't mean it wasn't but I'm surprised I don't hold a grudge.

So it really was a dirty play from Monroe? Obviously I remember Arinze crumpling to the ground in pain but I don't have any recollection about it being a dirty play. That doesn't mean it wasn't but I'm surprised I don't hold a grudge.

No, no--I don't think it was dirty at all. Monroe chased him down on a breakaway and there was only normal contact, but Arinze landed funny. That's what injured his quadriceps, not a dirty foul.

But that it happened against gtown--when I believe we were the best team in the country, derailing a team poised for a potential deep run in the ncaa tournament--sticks in my craw.

No, no--I don't think it was dirty at all. Monroe chased him down on a breakaway and there was only normal contact, but Arinze landed funny. That's what injured his quadriceps, not a dirty foul.

But that it happened against gtown--when I believe we were the best team in the country, derailing a team poised for a potential deep run in the ncaa tournament--sticks in my craw.

Yep that was OUR year. I loved that team. It was so much fun to watch. It took me awhile to get over my disappointment that year.

Yep that was OUR year. I loved that team. It was so much fun to watch. It took me awhile to get over my disappointment that year.

Same here. I'm not saying we would have won it all--lots of luck, matchups, etc. involved in how those things play out--but that team was the most fun offensive team we've had in probably 20 years. Easily. Perfectly balanced, versatile parts, shooting, inside scoring, strong defensively. Total package.

What a shame.

I'm far more upset about the SUPLEX that ended that season than the GTown game.

ill say it. we wouldve won it all. honestly, we couldve won it all without arinze but obviously that was a much harder task we were unable to complete.