Georgia-Bama | Syracusefan.com

Georgia-Bama

orangenauburn said:
The big question is, who is Sabans daughter rooting for?
Lane kiffin

Clemson probably won't play tonight... Rain is crazy. Floods as well

image.jpg

Roll Tide is right. Lol at rooting for Georgia. The Clemson of the SEC.

How does Georgia always choke in big games and Vegas not pickup on it. I got Bama+2 with a HUGE bet on Bovada.
Dumb dumb line by the experts. I couldn't believe it. Ole Miss beat Alabama with a passing game sorry you take Grayson Lambert out of Virginia but he is still Grayson Lambert.

UGA has so much talent and they always lose 2-3 games per year. Ohio State is going thru the Florida State of last year routine. They need to play Barrett not Jones.

How does Georgia always choke in big games and Vegas not pickup on it. I got Bama+2 with a HUGE bet on Bovada.
Dumb dumb line by the experts. I couldn't believe it. Ole Miss beat Alabama with a passing game sorry you take Grayson Lambert out of Virginia but he is still Grayson Lambert.

UGA has so much talent and they always lose 2-3 games per year. Ohio State is going thru the Florida State of last year routine. They need to play Barrett not Jones.
Wish I could like this more

Indiana playing osu tough too

I started on 'Bama-Georgia and was flicking to IU-OSU.

Now on IU-OSU and flicking to KSU-OSU.

Cold, windy and rainy. Great day to watch some college football.

They are doing Heisman flashbacks and has anyone else noticed that Mussberger is always doing the call?

Guy was ubiquitous back in the day.

I know Mark Richt is a good coach, but he simply CANNOT win the big games. Shocked the UGA folks are still on board with him even though he wins 10-11 games/year. Those people down there expect championships. Not 2nd place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom