Georgia Recruits | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Recruits

OrangeBlood

Starter
Considering they are not in town this weekend, anyone think that Parris, Morris and Manley all come up together later. Have Cam Lynch and Kristofer Kurtis be their hosts and they all form a good ole peach state bond and commit.

well -- we can hope ... would have rather had them up this weekend. Weather was not that bad

who knows i would hope that we had a silent or two especially since we seem to have turned away a few good players.

I just hope they get here at some point. Would really hurt to loose out on them.

well -- we can hope ... would have rather had them up this weekend. Weather was not that bad

amazing stat. since 12/1 we have had .1" of snow. last year for the same time frame, 12/1 - 12/11 we had 48".

amazing stat. since 12/1 we have had .1" of snow. last year for the same time frame, 12/1 - 12/11 we had 48".
I know my dad said it was great today wish we could have had the Georgia guys in town this weekend. Im sure it will be a white out on the 15th

The gods of Orange"men" are still watching over us.

who knows i would hope that we had a silent or two especially since we seem to have turned away a few good players.

Marrone's an idiot, of course he's turned away good players for no good reason. Why would you expect otherwise.

Marrone's an idiot, of course he's turned away good players for no good reason. Why would you expect otherwise.

Yeah, I'm starting to question the logic used by Marrone on that one... Hell, every team in the SEC over-recruits with the plan of trimming down the weakest of the recruiting class.

Yeah, I'm starting to question the logic used by Marrone on that one... Hell, every team in the SEC over-recruits with the plan of trimming down the weakest of the recruiting class.
Swing and a miss... :bang: