Georgia Tech’s 3 losses | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech’s 3 losses

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Not really push overs; Miami, VT and @BYU.

I’ve tried unsuccessfully to find these games online. I’m really curious to see what their base defenses were. In finding some BYU highlights, BYU was not playing a 3-4. It seemed to lean more 5-2 or 4-3. They were only 3-4 in obvious passing downs and GT had to go to the air in this game.

This week’s coaches show I’d really like someone to ask the question what they saw that prompted the switch to 3-4. Was it something these 3 teams ran successfully against GT? Why change your scheme for one game.

I’m hoping this weeks’ show asks some tough questions.

I’ve tried unsuccessfully to find these games online. I’m really curious to see what their base defenses were. In finding some BYU highlights, BYU was not playing a 3-4. It seemed to lean more 5-2 or 4-3. They were only 3-4 in obvious passing downs and GT had to go to the air in this game.

This week’s coaches show I’d really like someone to ask the question what they saw that prompted the switch to 3-4. Was it something these 3 teams ran successfully against GT? Why change your scheme for one game.

I'm guessing that SWC is teeing up something about the defensive switch.

But then how do you not question what's going on with the passing game.

How do you pick just one? I'm sure SWC can two part it into one across the board query.

I'm guessing that SWC is teeing up something about the defensive switch.

But then how do you not question what's going on with the passing game.

How do you pick just one? I'm sure SWC can two part it into one across the board query.

List of questions is long for sure but imho the defense lost the game and it was appallingly bad. The decision to go 3-4 needs to be discussed. It was a train wreck decision.

I think the other basic question is what’s being addressed regarding the penalties. The number of false starts are embarrassing at this point, shows a lack of focus and an overall undisciplined team. Obviously it's the drive killing plenalties that are most frustrating.

List of questions is long for sure but imho the defense lost the game and it was appallingly bad. The decision to go 3-4 needs to be discussed. It was a train wreck decision.

I think the other basic question is what’s being addressed regarding the penalties. The number of false starts are embarrassing at this point, shows a lack of focus and an overall undisciplined team. Obviously it's the drive killing plenalties that are most frustrating.

While I agree about the defense you can't win scoring 0 points ...

Is that suppose to make me feel better about 56-0?

I watched part of GaTech v Vatech and VaTech has a stud DB and they blitzed him a lot right up the middle...it was very disruptive

I watched part of GaTech v Vatech and VaTech has a stud DB and they blitzed him a lot right up the middle...it was very disruptive

Huh. If only we had a defense that blitzed a lot. If only...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom