Get 'em Ron! | Syracusefan.com

Get 'em Ron!

Rocco

Watching you.
  1. SugarBear4Heisman@Sugar2theBear
  2. BRING ON ALL DOUBTERS..SYRACUSE FOOTBALL IS BIGGER THAN ONE COACH AND ONE PLAYER..... #BELIEVINGONLYGETSSTRONGER
  1. 20mSugarBear4Heisman@Sugar2theBear
    @ZachAllen_12 bro i get it you wanted stay close to home and its ur choice, but u had me hook line and sinker that u loved cuse and would be

R.Desire_6@RitchyDesir
@KeonLyn8 @ShaunDePasquale me and keon love who we got now we don't need no1 else if they wanna decomite so be it we already got our fam

We all know that this is not Ron Thompson right...maybe my sarcasm meter is off

I see one similarity between ZA and Marrone, they both loved Syracuse and weren't shy about saying it.

Ugh.

I see one similarity between ZA and Marrone, they both loved Syracuse and weren't shy about saying it.

Ugh.

They love Syracuse so much they can't even stand it...

Ugh.

Jesus, what is the matter with people, it's an 18 old from Texas that decided to stay closer to home. It happens, get over it.

Individuals have a right to make huge life decisions in a way that they see is in their self interest. They have a right to pursue their happiness in the manner they see fit.

Period end of story.

yea im not losing sleep over this, good luck to the kid. Dont blame him one bit

Because your commitment is solid and your word is your bond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus, what is the matter with people, it's an 18 old from Texas that decided to stay closer to home. It happens, get over it.

Individuals have a right to make huge life decisions in a way that they see is in their self interest. They have a right to pursue their happiness in the manner they see fit.

Period end of story.

I'm sorry GO. I'm disappointed with both of them. Too many empty words.

Am I (are we) supposed to be happy?

Period end of story.

He shouldn't have been calling our recruits

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry GO. I'm disappointed with both of them. Too many empty words.

Am I (are we) supposed to be happy?

Where did I ever say that?

They all call each other. Not sure what anyone could have been done about that.

It certainly made him seem sincere about his commitment. Fooled again.

Period end of story.
It's not always as simple as you make it.

Folks have the right to be upset. This is very similar to Marrone.

It's not like Ebo who was always wishy-washy. This is someone who told everyone they knew how great our school is (it is by the way) and who over the past week had ample opportunity to back out and no one would question him. Now, after almost all the dominoes fell he still was all in, then suddenly not.

Wish him luck, but I can still be bummed about it.

I can't believe he even committed in the first place. Was so out of the typical box.

Agree, but they all do these days. He was still fully committed until TCU came calling on Wednesday night.

Period end of story.

I'm ticked.

I thought he was 100%.