Giants game | Syracusefan.com

Giants game

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
That was Arizona ball... Watched the game in a bar, so I couldn't hear why it couldn't be challenged but I'm sure it was a down by contact deal... Awesome game to watch, giants need alot if work. Buying a victor Cruz jersey tonight. Love him

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=64.848140,-147.866546

That was Arizona ball... Watched the game in a bar, so I couldn't hear why it couldn't be challenged but I'm sure it was a down by contact deal... Awesome game to watch, giants need alot if work. Buying a victor Cruz jersey tonight. Love him

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=64.848140,-147.866546

The ruling on the field was that he went down intentionally (like a QB taking a knee) and that is not a 'challengable' play.

Makes me wonder about the Eli play last year where he dove forward, fumbled when he hit the ground, and wasn't ruled down leading to a turnover.

Is this a new rule in 2011? That would have changed the NFL play-off picture last year.

The ruling on the field was that he went down intentionally (like a QB taking a knee) and that is not a 'challengable' play.

Makes me wonder about the Eli play last year where he dove forward, fumbled when he hit the ground, and wasn't ruled down leading to a turnover.

Is this a new rule in 2011? That would have changed the NFL play-off picture last year.

Eli dove head first, which makes him a live ball carrier. A QB has to slide feet first to give himself up.

Eli dove head first, which makes him a live ball carrier. A QB has to slide feet first to give himself up.

Wow - I had never heard of that rule. Strange that a WR can dive head first to be downed, but a QB can't...

That was crap. Should have been Cards ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom