Girding The Loins For Bubble Bust | Syracusefan.com

Girding The Loins For Bubble Bust

kingtidge

All American
You know it's coming...

JB on the bubble... Committee with the bobby pin.

Truth be told, we deserve the NIT.

We've had ample chances to NOT put ourselves in this situation and we've squandered those opportunities.

We are simply not that good a team... And, that's OK to say and accept.

JB has his cross to bare on this as well...

I just hope he accepts the snub with a little dignity and holds off on the whining. It's not appropriate this time around.

I doubt JB whines. He has made it clear since the pre-season that he knew this team was severely limited. Also, no one follows college hoops as closely as JB, he knows the score. Next year, we will have a lot more weapons and JB will have a good deal of flexibility with how he handles a rotation.

I started girding but I think I pulled something.

We're out and I'm not watching the selection show. That's how I'm approaching it.

Screw it. It's nice outside. Who cares.

You know it's coming...

JB on the bubble... Committee with the bobby pin.

Truth be told, we deserve the NIT.

We've had ample chances to NOT put ourselves in this situation and we've squandered those opportunities.

We are simply not that good a team... And, that's OK to say and accept.

JB has his cross to bare on this as well...

I just hope he accepts the snub with a little dignity and holds off on the whining. It's not appropriate this time around.

This may sound crazy but I hope we don't get in. I just don't think we made any sort of case to be considered a tourney-worthy team. I suppose if you have 25 wins but ended on a bad stretch, you did enough to deserve it, but as a general rule I feel like if you play terrible basketball in February you have no one to blame but yourself.

I doubt JB whines. He has made it clear since the pre-season that he knew this team was severely limited. Also, no one follows college hoops as closely as JB, he knows the score. Next year, we will have a lot more weapons and JB will have a good deal of flexibility with how he handles a rotation.

It only takes one reporter to ask a question he doesn't like to get him wound up and say things that look petty.

I just hope he bites his lip.

I started girding but I think I pulled something.

Warmup and stretching before girding is always recommended.

Cold girding is a recipe for injury.

Should I even ask the recommended method of warmup?

Usually when I start to warmup and stretch my loins, I get diverted away from the girding and end up spending time on dodgy websites. Perhaps I've shared too much.

Three shots of bourbon. Preferably Jim Beam.

Nice. I ran out of whiskey the other night though. At any rate, that sounds like it segues well into the post after it.

Usually when I start to warmup and stretch my loins, I get diverted away from the girding and end up spending time on dodgy websites. Perhaps I've shared too much.

Is that ever preceded with bourbon? ;) And might any of those websites have played a part in the sordid Erin Andrews discussion? Maybe this loins thread and that one should be merged?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom