Give me the reasons why you think Dino should stay | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Give me the reasons why you think Dino should stay

I can’t believe so many are so confident in that one. We just lost by 40 two straight weeks. VT would do worse??!! Doubt it. They played FSU much closer than we did.

And Dino’s records off a bye aren’t great…

I wasn’t worried about that game originally

But after the last two weeks and watching our coach wave the white flag midway in the 3rd quarter, I’m not sure our team is mentally there.

He basically has told them “you aren’t good enough to be on this stage”

I can’t believe so many are so confident in that one. We just lost by 40 two straight weeks. VT would do worse??!! Doubt it. They played FSU much closer than we did.
They got beat by Purdue and we thumped Purdue, on the road, at night

Let’s hear the reasons why we think Dino should stay with the program.

Let’s weigh the positives and the negatives.
It's time...In his presser when asked how to get to the player level of Clemson, NC, FSU he said it takes time to develop ...8 years is a long time ..also what bothered me is his laughter, flip attitude and joking at a press conference after a game you just lost 40-3..if you didn't know the score you would have thought we won...it was like we can't beat teams like that so we're just having some fun...the only positive is there are some good young players who I would hate to lose ...the new game like it or not is about buying players ..."hey son, do you want a nice locker room or 200k a year" ??? stop worrying about facilities and put that money into the transfer portal.

Dino brought in the 3-3-5 defense and Rocky Long. I really like the defense. I like the inroads with NJ recruiting again as that has been missing for a while. Dino is a west coast guy who has taken a while to learn Syracuse and the north east but he has learned over time. Another coach might have to start over recruiting again and learning the north east. He seems like a good guy and runs a pretty clean program. That’s all I‘ve got.

In all seriousness say we can get someone that is a HOME RUN hire
Do you think Syracuse has the money to turn it around like say Louisville did this year?
(Yes I'm well AWARE it's not the fans job for ANY of this just what to talk about it)

The guy who has turned Holy Cross into a FCS powerhouse or the guy who was our OC for the only special season of our lifetime who is currently putting up crazy numbers at Colorado with an OL worse than ours
Lewis wasn’t the OC in 2018. Would love him however but I want Cignetti, dammit

In all seriousness say we can get someone that is a HOME RUN hire
Do you think Syracuse has the money to turn it around like say Louisville did this year?
(Yes I'm well AWARE it's not the fans job for ANY of this just what to talk about it)
Louisville's cheats. If Kansas and Duke can turn it around, we can too.

Louisville's cheats. If Kansas and Duke can turn it around, we can too.
I know of what they did in Basketball, what have then done in football?

My wife tells me I’m premature every night but she still keeps coming back
It's the Stetson bro

1697323933758.jpeg

This is it. The first time I have officially become a fire Babers guy. It’s time. He’s had plenty of time to turn this around. The crappy part is he may very well finish the rest of the season strongly and save his job. But three straight no shows just doesn’t cut it. I didn’t even expect to win. But I want competent and close games. The fact that we literally had 0 shot in all 3 games, I’m done.

Time for the next chapter.

with the whole seating thing being done for next year its make or break for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom