Give some love for Tyler Roberson | Syracusefan.com

Give some love for Tyler Roberson

Here's the deal: Roberson had a pretty tough time yesterday and early today, but at some point in the second half, he ditched the hesitancy and started going right at Brimah - like right at the dude's grill. Totally fearless and challenged a guy known as a big shot blocker. And Roberson took him out of the game by doing so. Lydon did the same. I love the fearlessness of these guys.

To me Roberson's strongest asset may be his conditioning. He routinely goes up for the rebound on the defensive glass then beats everyone down the floor to the other basket to grab rebounds at that end. Guy plays 37 minutes and he's still skying for rebounds with intense effort at the end of the game. His motor is phenomenal.

To me Roberson's strongest asset may be his conditioning. He routinely goes up for the rebound on the defensive glass then beats everyone down the floor to the other basket to grab rebounds at that end. Guy plays 37 minutes and he's still skying for rebounds with intense effort at the end of the game. His motor is phenomenal.

His athleticism is off the charts. Some of those rebounds... it is as though his forehead is level with the rim.

Here's the deal: Roberson had a pretty tough time yesterday and early today, but at some point in the second half, he ditched the hesitancy and started going right at Brimah - like right at the dude's grill. Totally fearless and challenged a guy known as a big shot blocker. And Roberson took him out of the game by doing so. Lydon did the same. I love the fearlessness of these guys.
No one on the finishing five is anything but fearless. As a freshman, Mal takes it to the rack like he's been around a couple years. They are a tough nosed, hard playing team. And I love it.!

It should have been and 1 on that play too. You watch the replay and the guy hit his arm.

Roberson was great today. Was really impressed withCooney too. The team is improving. Very very impressive.

If ever there was a guy who needed a big game to get off of the snyde...

I said it two games ago--that 20 point explosion was the turning point in his career. We need Roberson to be a difference maker, and he has been -- and in many other ways that just the scoring column. Kid is going to have a very, very nice season.

Great to see.

If ever there was a guy who needed a big game to get off of the snyde...

I said it two games ago--that 20 point explosion was the turning point in his career. We need Roberson to be a difference maker, and he has been -- and in many other ways that just the scoring column. Kid is going to have a very, very nice season.

Great to see.
Agreed. NFWdid he only get 9 boards...wish he could hit a free throw.

If there is one thing Roberson has proven the last 2 years...its when its a big game he's big time. He was the best big man on the floor; better than Brimah, Miller and Facey. He had his way with all of them.

He's a frickin moose on the defensive end. Just needs a little polish on the offensive end.

This kid comes to play in the big time!!! I think his last 2 games were exceptional!! Not so much with the lesser teams. He's a man in there on the boards. Wow
As I recall TR started slow last year as well
Here's my LOVE for TR

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom