Go Duke | Syracusefan.com

Go Duke

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
First time I've ever said that. They got the Hokies on the ropes. 13-10 3:29 to go. Both teams look awful

First time I've ever said that. They got the Hokies on the ropes. 13-10 3:29 to go. Both teams look awful
Besides FSU, Clemson, and to a lesser extent Miami, the ACC is wide open. The rest can beat each other on any given week.

So in my entire life, Duke has never won on the road against a ranked team? Couldn't have come in a better stadium. Those crowd shots at the end were priceless.

SUCKERS...

th
th

For some reason I highly doubt they celebrate all of our losses .

-

I enjoy seeing Virginia Tech, Rutgers, and UConn lose. I couldn't a flying fluck if they celebrate our losses, want us to win, or are completely indifferent. Honestly I doubt VT cares much, but since they stuck it in SU's pooper to become a perennial top 25 team, I care greatly. Fluck VT then, Fluck VT now, Fluck VT forever.

actually makes it look watered down
What does a VT loss matter? They are in a different division. A VT win would give the ACC another possible big time match up betweem them at Miami, and then again in the ACC Championship game. A better ACC makes a better Syracuse
A better Syracuse makes for a better Syracuse.

i'm not telling you what to think, but a lot of you seem to be stuck in the old Big East mind set

Dude, seriously - I'm gonna root for whoever the hell I want to...it has absolutely no bearing on who wins the game. If you expect I'm gonna lose sleep over VT losing because it makes the ACC look weaker, you are insane. Fluck VT.

Dude, seriously - I'm gonna root for whoever the hell I want to...it has absolutely no bearing on who wins the game. If you expect I'm gonna lose sleep over VT losing because it makes the ACC look weaker, you are insane. Fluck VT.

like i said i'm not going to tell you who to root for. but thanks for breaking the news to me that it doesn't influence who wins the game. here i was all along thinking i effected the outcome. i probably won't sleep for a week now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom