Go North Dakota st! | Syracusefan.com

Go North Dakota st!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Up early on #13 Iowa toward the end of the first quarter. This team is legit, could be an upset watch game.

Up early on #13 Iowa toward the end of the first quarter. This team is legit, could be an upset watch game.
Just tied Iowa late in the fourth, but went for two and didn't make it. Meanwhile Georgia st. Over Wisconsin in the fourth at wi., and New mex. st. Coming back at RU down 28-31

Well my dad won't be happy at all tonight. NDSU is legit. Iowa didn't play particularly well but had a couple chances to take charge and NDSU kept staying with them.

Well my dad won't be happy at all tonight. NDSU is legit. Iowa didn't play particularly well but had a couple chances to take charge and NDSU kept staying with them.

Their program is loaded, I am not surprised in the least.

TV markets be damned - 5 Consecutive National FCS championships, 6 consecutive wins against the FBS, beat a Top 15 team, Big 12 needs to invite the Bison.

Well wow, ND st. Kicks FG as time expired to beat Iowa! Ga. St. Now behind Wi. Late fourth. And did you hear that Kirk herbstreet is an idiot? We looked better last week vs. FSU currently going to have 70+ put up on them by Lville

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom